You're Emma??

((Hours later))

{«Emma»}

I've called Regina six times and she hasn't answered. "God damn it!" I know she's probably okay but I can't help but to worry.

I decide to call one more time and finally she picks up. "Hello?"

"Finally Gina where the hell have you been? I've been calling you ever since I came home and noticed you weren't here!"

"Gina hmm? And who might you be?" Her laugh echos through the phone.

"Don't play games Regina I was worried."

"I bet you are." She laughs once again. "I'd be worried if my sister disappeared for hours and didn't tell her roommate."

"Sister?"

"Yep. I'm Roni Mills, Regi's sister. Twin sister."

"You're joking?"

"Nope. meet me at Roni's in Hyperion heights
I'll explain everything Em-ma.. hmm pretty name. I see your contact." And with that she hung up.

"There's two of them?" I roll my eyes and head to Hyperion Heights.

{«Roni»}

Soon a blonde comes rushing through my door. With a hand on my hip I smirk at the blonde's figure. So strong.. her eyes so.. Green... her body.. muy caliente . "My my you must be Emma." She gives a cheesy smile and waves my hand.

"You must be Roni."

Damn this, Emma.

I wink and hand her a shot. "I hope or I'm in the wrong bar." She blushes and I can't help but giggle. "So you're mi hermana's roommate? Now I see why her and her novio are having problemas."

"Hermana..?" The blonde tilts her head like a puppy.

"I apologize. Sister." I take Regina's phone out of my pocket and set it next to the woman. "Regi will be here any moment. You're more than welcome to stay and let me admire your figura." Heat rises to her cheeks as she bites her lip.

"So rubia, where are you from? Una bonita woman like yourself also must have a boy toy wrapped around her finger." I wink and the green eyed beauty shakes her head.

"Definitely no boy toy." She laughs, keeps her stare on the hard wood of the bar and rubs the back of her neck. "There's.. this girl-"

"Be careful flaca.. mi hermana es a firecracker. Far too high strung."

Thought the blonde's attention is quickly caught on the brunette rushing through the door. "¡¿Roni Tu tienes mi teléfono?! Yo- Em?"
(Roni! Do you have my phone?!)

"¿Em?¿La llamas Em? Regi aguas por tu tienes un novio." I stick my tongue out and her face turns red.
(Em? You call her Em? Regi be careful you have a boyfriend.)

"Ella es sólo un amiga. ¡Trabajamos juntos!" I look at the blonde who looks utterly confused and I have to admit it's cute.
(She is only a friend. We work together!)

"Derecho.. ¿ellas trabajamos a la casa también?"I laugh and she growls. "No te culpo. No me importaría trabajar con ella." I hold up bunny ears and Regina rolls her eyes.
(Right.. do you two "work together" at home too? ... I don't blame you. I wouldn't mind "working" with her.)

"Come on Emma we're leaving." The brunette grabs the young blondes arm and pulls her towards my sister.

"Now come on I'm only teasing you. Stay for a while." The latter nods as smile as my sister gives a sarcastic laugh.

"What were you two fighting over?" Emma giggles.

"Well I think mi herma-"

"Nothing." My sister cuts me off.

I can't help but laugh at her lame attempts at hiding her emotions. "Why are you so upset you have un novio." I roll my eyes.

"¡Cíete la boca!" Regi's face turns red.

"What? She doesn't know? How about Tú niño?" I cock my eyebrow and she grits her teeth.

My fingers clench the bar in front of me and a smug grin reaches her face. "How about your son? Did you tell her about h-"

"Don't you dare talk about Henry!" My nails scratch the bar surface leaving indentions in there place as my eyes narrow towards the brunette.

Her eye's widen and her petite hands launch towards her mouth covering her lips. My sisters head shakes as tears build in her eyes. The brunette's lips move as if to say something yet it was inaudible. The blonde beside her contorts her face as she tries to comprehend the situation. Regina reaches for my hand but I quickly pull mine to my chest. "Get out."

Her eyes give a desperate plea "Ron-"

"I said get out!" My eyes focus on the wood under me as my fingers point towards the door. "Take your blonde with you?!"

"Regina, we should go." I hear Emma's voice as she pulls my sister out of my bar.

Once out of view I let my tears slip. No ones brought up Henry in ten years..

Damn this, Emma..