Taylor Henderson

Regina's pov

Our last patient. Taylor Henderson. She's always asked me and Emma to kiss, and I'm honestly hoping she does. On my way to her room I slightly pray the blonde doesn't hate me. "Dr.Mills!" The young redhead shouts.

"Taylor!" I put a wide smile and go to hug the girl. "Hey I need a favor." I give her a wink as she eagerly nods.

Emma's POV

I've been dreading this consult. Yes I'm glad it's Taylor's last but she'll ask me to kiss Regina. As  soon as I got close to the door I hear Taylor panicking. "Dr.Mills!" She shouts.

Quickly I run into the girls room to find Regina on the floor passed out. The redhead looks at me and pleads with me. "Kiss her! True loves kiss will wake her up!" She smiles and my mouth drops.

My fear turns into confusion. "Wait she's..?"

"Oh come on kiss her!" I look back down at the brunette.

"Re- Dr.Mills. Get up.. you don't have to do this." I fix my posture and look back at the redhead.

"I'm sorry but Regina and I-" I cut myself of when I catch of blood forming around the brunettes head. "Regina!" I drop to my needs next to the resident.

I quickly lift her head and put my hand on where I assume the wound is and apply pressure. "Oh god! I-I thought it was part of the plan!" Taylor screams.

"We need help!" A nurse hears me call out and rushes in. "I need gauze,  iodine and Dr. Kepner now!" I put the brunette in my arms and quickly rush her to the nearest bed.

After checking her pulse I hear April running from behind me. "What happened?!"

"I'm not sure I found her in Taylor's room unconscious on the floor." April pushes me out of the way to get control of the bleeding.

"Swan you have to go. You can't work on her. You're too close. You know that! Now go!" April yells.

I grab the brunettes hand. "We're not together, never have. Dr. Kepner, I'm a doctor and I'm here to help."

"Dr. Swan her pulse is dropping and you need to get the hell out of my way."

I kiss the brunette's forehead "please Regina.." then I reluctantly leave knowing it was best for her.

She has to be okay..