Unconscious

{«Emma»}

"Come on Swan. You need to get up! Work starts in an hour and a half!" I hear Arizona yell from across the hall. "It's been four days. You have to come back." Her voice soft but audible.

Soon sheets are pulled from my shoulders a bit and the blonde's sigh of concern is noticeable. "You have to get up.. at least go to see Dr.Mills. We're not sure if she can hear us but you don't want her to feel alone do you?" I open my eyes to see both Callie and Ari standing over me, both with two very different expressions.

"¡levantate de tu culo!" Callie growls as she rips the rest of the covers off.

"Calliope!-"

"Don't Arizona. She needs to get off her culo and go be with Regina! She's stuck in her head, alone. I had you, but when your voice left so did that comfort. It's absolutely terrifying to be stuck alone!" The brunette turns her stare towards me and I spring up in fear. "You left her in there now for four days. Trust me, if you don't go see her she will wake up and remember that. You'll be lucky if she ever talks to you again." I look down at my feet.

"She doesn't want to hear from me Dr.Torres. Trust me." I walk past her to the bathroom. "I'll make sure her sister is there for her."

"You haven't called her family yet?! Swan I don't know how she didn't kill you?!"

"Calliope! Stop it!"

{«Roni»}

I rush into Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital and almost run into a tall brunette. "Are you Roni?" She asked thought it seemed more like a statement.

"Yes where's my sister?!" She quickly nods and leads the way. "Tell me what happened? Is she okay?"

"She's stable. Your sister had a blood vessel burst in her brain causing her to collapse. When she fell Dr.Mills hit her head on the corner of a chair splitting her head.." My eyes go wide and I can see she notices my panic. "Don't worry, it actually relieved a lot of the pressure on her brain. Dr. Shepherd, our neuro surgeon, took great care of her."

We stop at a closed door and the woman grabs my arm and begins to tear up. "I'm glad you came. Regina hasn't had anyone visit her. Talk to her for me. Trust me she'll be thankful."

"Wait no one..? Dr.Swan..? I think she said her superior is-"

"Dr.Torres. That's me. My wife and I are the only ones.." anger begins to build within me.

The blonde who's presence caused so much change in Regi's life, can't even come help her through this.. "thank you. Tell your wife I appreciate both of you. Oh and tell Dr.Swan she missed her chance, if she steps anywhere near Regi I will personally see to her unfortunate ending."

"Yes ma'am."

I open the door and my heart drops. My hands begin to shake as I walk closer, identifying something sickly every step. Her pale face lined with cold droplets. Her hair wrapped up in white gauze and her lips, blue. Wrapped around a breathing tube. Barely alive, my sister has laid there alone for four days.. four days. I slowly take a sit next to her bed and grab her right hand laying closest to me. "Hey Regi-" I begin to tear up. "Te amo. Sé que está oscuro y solitario, pero escucha mi voz. Estoy aquí para ti.."
(I know it's dark and lonely, but listen to my voice. I'm here for you)

Slowly I bring her hand to my lips and begin to slightly pray, begging for my sister back.