Dinner

{«Arizona's POV»}

"Emma..?" Regina said cocking her eyebrow at the blonde.

The resident shakes her head and red creeps on her face. I smile and pull my wife's shirt, bringing her close enough to whisper in her ear. "Guess Regina's her type too." Callie giggles and playfully rolls her eyes as she heads to set the table.

"Yes?" The blonde finally answers.

"I uh I kinda need my hand back." The brunette gives a faint laugh as she easily catches onto Emma's distraught.

"Ah yes sorry about that." The blonde rubs the back of her neck.

"How about you two girls come help carry the food to the dining room." Regina nods and swiftly grabs the casserole as Emma grabs the breadsticks.

"So where are you from?" The blonde asks the brunette casually while her forest eyes lock on Regina's waistline as she bends to place the casserole on the potholder.

The older resident's blood red dress had a low cut back seamed at her rump, tightly molded to her figure. Regina turns her head to answer and catches Emma dead stare. The brunette rolls her eyes and straightens up causing the blonde to launch her eyes to meet Regina's.

"Brooklyn. You?" She stares down the young resident causing Emma's cheeks to turn red.

"Manchester."

I laugh and sit by my wife as the two women sit next to each other across from us. They're like teenagers, well at least Emma. Regina seems like her age and very serious about her life. Not a bad thing at all, it makes them living here a whole lot more interesting.

Calliope took my hand in hers and squeezed, signaling to say a few words to the girls. "So ladies, me and Calli would like to say we're very happy that you two have accepted our offers and were willing to fill our rooms. Welcome to the family." I smile, receiving similar ones from the residents. "Let's eat!" I shout and the brunette slightly lifts her hand catching our attention.

"Excuse me, I was wondering if you all would consider praying with me over the food? I wanted to ask because it's impolite to assume and if you don't prefer that I don't mind praying quietly to myself." She asks calmly with a small smile.

"Of course, I am also religious." My wife responds.

"So am I." Emma says smiling at the brunette.

The older resident's smile slightly widens at the answers and holds her hands beside and across the table. Emma eagerly grabs her hand and then mine. When the blonde grabbed hers, Regina glanced at the blonde and shuttered, Barely noticeable. Soon she grabs my wife's and begins to speak. "Oh I forgot to mention I pray in Spanish, but I can't pray in English if you li-"

"I'm okay with Spanish." Emma interrupts, visibly agitating the brunette.

"Cal prays in both and I personally don't mind either." I say in hopes of pulling the frustrations out of Regina, which worked.

"Okay." She says simply and we bow our heads. "Querido Señor, le pedimos hoy que bendiga la comida que estamos a punto de recibir, Señor Dios, le pedimos que nos dé la fuerza para continuar nuestro día y darnos lo que necesitamos para elevar su nombre, Amén."

"Amen."

We raised our heads and my eyes caught on my resident. "That was beautiful Regina." She says staring into the brunette's warm toned orbs.

"Thank you, I mean it was a simple prayer but thank you." Regina looks at there still connected hands and quickly pulls away.

"Now, let's eat!"