Not so Happy Hour

The pub is in complete chaos. Patrons are running around screaming. Furniture is being turned over and glassware is being broken as people run toward the exit.

Eric, Rodney's relative, is trying to calm the people fleeing the pub. Rodney is on his knees hovered over Charles begging him to wake up. He cries out to Kol for help. Kol is pacing with his eyes closed tightly and his hands pressed hard against forehead.

He can't lose Davina again and won't. A part of him blames himself for bringing her to this pub. He wishes he didn't let her go out to the car alone. Perhaps, he should have acted and done more to save her when she was right in front of him. He crushes a large pint glass in his hand out of sheer frustration.

Using his vampire speed, he quickly goes to the pub entrance and blocks the door. "Get the hell back in there" he yells. "Nobody is leaving." His face becomes pale, the veins under his eyes are pronounced and he displays his fangs to the horrified crowd of people.

"You can't just keep us locked in here, there are more of us, and we'll take you out. We might not all make it but you won't win" a young vampire yells from the back of the crowd.

Kol gives a one sided smirk "really?" he asks. He picks up a piece of a broken bottle and launches it at the younger vampire. It hits him in the throat, removing his head from his body. His body slowly bends backward and he falls to the ground.

"Anyone else wants to leave?" Kol asks again. "If you all cooperate, no one else has to die."

"Kol!" yells Rodney.

The original turns toward his friend with his eyes almost pitch black. "What?!"

"These people have done nothing wrong why are you doing this? Let them go" says Rodney.

"Nothing wrong?" Kol mockingly responds. "Werewolves just killed your fucking friend and they kidnapped Davina." He turns back to the crowd that he is keeping hostage.

"Somebody knows something. All of you lot, get to that back wall now" he yells. The patrons quickly start to do as he demands. They walk to the wall and step over the dead vampire in the middle of the room that Kol killed only moments earlier.

The patrons line up with their backs against the wall facing the original vampire. He walks over to them and does his signature head tilt. "I need witches" he yells at the group of horrified people standing in front of him. Everyone remains quiet.

"Did you all not hear me?" he screams. He grabs one of the male patrons violently and shows his fangs. A man and woman step forward.

"Please don't kill him, we are witches. What do you want from us?" the woman asks.

"See, everything becomes much easier when everyone plays their part." "Locator spell, get to it" Kol snaps back.

"We need a map and something of the person you are looking for. The more items of hers the better" says the male witch.

Kol clenches his jaws tightly "the person you are looking for is my girlfriend Davina. And it is in both of your best interests to find her and fast."

"Vampire!"

"Vampire!"

"I need a vampire now!" he yells.

One of the younger vampires steps forward. He is terrified of the original. All eyes are on both men. Kol compels the young vampire to go to his car and retrieve Davina's brush and red lipstick from the glove compartment.

While the vampire goes for the items, Kol rips off one of Rodney's memorabilia maps off the wall. "Now do the spell" he demands of the two witches.