Kolvina Ain't No Sunshine Till He's Gone

Kol takes Davina's hand and they walk up the steps to enter the pub. While, Brandon follows closely behind.

Inside the pub, they all see Rodney sitting on a chair staring into space and Eric trying to clean up what he can.

It broke Davina's heart to see him like this. She had only met Rodney some hours before but she felt as though she knew him. He was so kind and lively. Now, a shell of his former self.

Kol walks toward his friend and pulls up a chair.

Davina peruses the pub and starts to pick up items with Eric. Brandon follows suit. She notices that there are two other bodies on the floor. All of the bodies are covered with white tablecloth. She knew how Charles died but was unsure about the others. Davina moves closer to Eric and attempts to salvage pub items next to him.

"Eric, what happened?" she asks.

In a nonchalant tone, he responds. "Kol killed them." She looks over at Kol, who is watching her facial expression to the news. He showed no look of remorse and she didn't press Eric about what else had ensued. She just continued to turn the furniture right side up.

___________________________________________________________________

Kol touches his friend's arm. "Rodney I am sorry about Charles." Rodney continues to stare blankly.

"I'll find everyone who did this" he says. "Why didn't you tell me about Deron and his pack?" Kol continues to speak to Rodney, who remains mum. He tells the old wolf that he is coming back to stay with him and Davina for the night. It is after those words that Rodney breaks down and cries. He hunches over and covers his face with his palms and weeps.

"I am not leaving my pub" he says in between gasps for air.

"It isn't safe for you here" says Kol.

"I need to get some rest. I will go home. It will do me some good till I figure out what to do about all this" Rodney replies.

"Damn it Rodney your home is right next to this pub. You are not staying here. I won't allow it" says Kol.

In a fit of rage Rodney gets up and throws his chair across the room. "You don't tell me what to do Kol!" he yells.

Davina and Eric rush over to the commotion. Eric tries to calm down his older relative. Rodney begins crying again. Davina grabs another chair and Eric helps Rodney take a seat.

"Rodney, please come back with us tonight. We don't feel okay leaving you here" says Davina.

"Oh, sweet girl I am sorry for what happened to you tonight. Did they hurt you? Your first time meeting me and all of this happens. You shouldn't be involved with this werewolf mess" says Rodney.

"Rodney you should have said you were in the middle of a werewolf civil war" says Kol with his arms folded.

"Kol, don't" says Davina.

Rodney gives Kol a scowl and tells Davina he will come with them only if Eric can come as well. Davina assures him that Eric is welcome to stay with them. The old wolf agrees to leave with them for the night. Eric helps Rodney to his feet and the three walk toward the exit. Brandon stands across the room unsure of what to do next.

"You coming mate?" says Kol.

"Yeah! You want me to?" Brandon responds.

"Well, the car can't drive itself. You follow me and Davina in the SUV to the hotel. I've left my car here long enough" says Kol.