Cat fight

I thought they would forget about me.

I thought I'd just blend in.

I hoped they'd get bored with my lack of reactions.

As weeks passed by, everything got worse. The name calling, teasing. I've even been slapped once or twice. I feel like the whole school is against me, everyone avoids me. Everyone talks bad about me. It would always seem that he is there. When I'm pushed or shoved out the way, he's always there to laugh. When I'm being called names he's always there to add to it. Whenever they talk about me he's always there to spread another nasty rumor. But it's just rumors, I can ignore it all.

I should of told someone, my mom or the teachers. However knowing my mom she'd make me move school and I don't want that. I've been reunited with my childhood friends and I'm not losing them again. So I just hold out and bare with it all. Of course Katayusha and Natalia don't know anything, Kata is a year above me and Natalia is a year below so the rumors don't reach them often, but when they do I brush it of as immaturity and pretend like it doesn't bother me. Ivan is the only one who has a chance of seeing everything, but Alfred has a way of making sure he never finds out. Honestly, I'm sort of glad he will never find out. It isn't a good trait but I'm very good at lying and I lie, to my mom that I enjoy school, to my only three friends that I'm ok, to the teachers that I don't have problems, to myself that I can endure it all.

6 weeks after start of school

I quickly speed walk to my locker, it's early so maybe I can avoid him. I enter the code and open it, I grab my books and stuff them into my bag. Thank God I think I made it. I shut the locker and start making my way over to the library. It's to early for my friends to be here yet so I'll just pass some time reading or studying.

Just when I think I've made it a hand slams itself on the wall right next to my face, blocking my path. I'm not actually afraid, no one has ever gone as far as physical bullying, minus the occasional shove or slap. I boredly direct my gaze to the persons eyes. They are bright blue and have a tint of mischief in them.

"wassup loser"

"hi Alfred" I reply coldly.

He tch's then rolls his eyes taking his arm away from blocking my path. "you know, you could at least try to be interesting, rather then being such a goddamn ice queen" he scoffs, I try to ignore the stinging sensation in my heart. "anyway, I forgot my lunch money and I need to 'borrow' a few bucks" seriously? That's a first, stealing my lunch money isn't something that happened before and I sure aren't gonna let it happen.

"no" I say bluntly and start walking of. I then feel a tight grip on my arm and I get violently pulled back.

"like hell are you gonna give me that attitude" Alfred says darkly while glaring down at me. I want to scream, I want to panic, but I won't let myself get humiliated like that. So I just stare up at him with a bored expression.

"Let me go" I demand quietly. He only smirks and shoves me to the wall.

"what was that? You need to be a bit clearer darling" He drags out the word darling and steps towards me, it takes a lot for me not to flinch and maintain a emotionless face. "now hand the cash over" he holds his hand out, expecting me to give him the money.

"No" I reply, I bit more sternly this time.

*Slap*

I feel a stinging sensation in my cheek, my (S/C) hand subconsciously reaches out to touch it. I feel my eyes sting but I won't let myself cry, not ever for any reason will I cry again. I slowly return to my posture and glare at him. He glares back and starts to lift his hand again. Before he can do anything else I take the money out my pocket and throw it at him. The coins hit his chest then fall to the floor with a metallic sound. Before he can even react I have already left the hallway and was speed walking to hopefully find my friends.