Party Crasher Pt1

Natalia P.O.V:

I slam the phone down right after (Y/N) hangs up. My hands tremble, I can feel steam rising up and out of my ears. I couldn't care less that (Y/N) wants to do this for Alfred, she should be worrying about what (RB/N) would do to her... Alas she seems to worry over the person she supossedly despised a few months ago rather then herself... She must really like the bastard huh? What can I say, (Y/N) has always been the type whose actions surfaced way before her feelings, she probably hasn't even realised it herself.

That aside. I shake my thoughts away furiously, I can worry about Alfred taking her away from me later, for now, it's time to take care of that сука. From what I understood (Y/N) wants to take (RN/N)'s phone during her weekend party, then delete all evidence before she can reveal it.

Though (Y/N) never really told me to, in fact she specifically told me not to 'have a word' with (RB/N)... I highly doubt I'll be able to stop myself... Or maybe, I'll ask big brother to 'have a word' with her, she never told me I can't get Ivan involved... Oh I can't wait until the weekend.

Timeskip: The weekend. (Yes I'm that lazy deal with it.)

Beep beep bee-/Smash

My eyes snap wide open, the alarm clock twitching it's last bits of life away under my fist. I sit bolt up right in my bed, today is the day... I can't surpress the grin spreading across my face.

I hear tired shuffling before the door to my room is opened. "Natalia? Why are you breaking clocks again?" My sisters droopy eyes glance at the broken alarm clock at my side, then she turns to me with a yawn. "Is something happening today?"

I don't answer her, instead I throw the covers off of myself and dash out of my room, passing her and almost tripping her tired form over.

"Woah-! Nat!?"

I practically kick the bathroom door down, rushing inside to see everything that I have pre-prepared the day before. Not just a casual outfit and a change of clothes for the party, but also things for (Y/N). She may not be going there to socialize, knowing her she won't bother to even try to look nice for it, which is why I'm taking it upon myself. A party is still a party after all.

I don't take notice of Katayusha knocking on the door with concern. Eventually she figures it out that I probably have something important to do, which I do, and leaves. Giving me the time and quiet to prepare myself.

Timeskip: At (Y/N)'s house.

When I arrived at her door it was her mother who opened it. She seemed less surprised to see me then she was to see that I have a bag full of clothes and makeup. I know (Y/N)'s mother, she's hard-working but sometimes I forget that she's in fact many years older then us. I told her about the party, her reaction of raised brows and disbelief told me that (Y/N) didn't tell her before. She let's me in with a smile, a dazed one that makes it pretty obvious what she is thinking.

'I can't believe my dear sweets is going to a party, finally she's warming up!'

I suppose that was also my initial thought when I first heard from her, but I should of guessed she's going with an ulterior motive. I bet she hasn't even tried to dress nice, probably a hoodie or....

I seem to have been mistaken.

Upon entering her room, not bothering to announce myself, I saw her standing before her mirror. Her (H/L) (H/C) was placed neatly into (F/HS) (Favorite hairstyle), perfectly framing her clean face. She didn't put makeup on, that didn't surprise me, what did however send me into a state of wide-eyed staring was her outfit.