Time In Town

Our first order of business was to get something to eat then head down to check out the mall. Neither me or Natalia had much money on us but it was enough to provide us a decent fast food meal and still have some left over. Natalia ordered a chicken burger with a large portion of fries and a vanilla milkshake, I'm honestly surprised she can eat that much considering how thin she is. As for me I got (F/FF) (favourite fast food) and a (F/F) (favourite flavour) milkshake, I decided to not get fries and opted to steal some of Natalia's when she wasn't looking. Thought I believe she knew all along.

Once we were done with the food we decided to just take the milkshakes with us as we walked down the mall.

"So, where is this jewellery shop you were on about" I ask casually while slurping my (F/F) milkshake.

"on the other side of the mall. But first I wanna take you to this clothes store. I found a dress earlier that I think would look good on you" She then quickly finishes her milkshake and grabs me by the wrist "so let's go"

"but I don't wanna go! You know I hate dresses" I whined.

"tough" Is her only reply as she continues to drag me.

On the way there I get distracted my a sports store and wriggle my wrist free. I quickly hide myself in the store but I can still hear Natalia's footsteps behind me.

"(Y/N)." she warns. I giggle and run of to hide further in the store. "I swear your like a child sometimes" She scoffs and chases after me. This goes on for a few minutes with me hiding in different isles and playfully whining that she won't make me wear a dress. That was until my face slammed into someone's back. It took me a moment to realise what happened and to look up at the person. I immediately recognise the sandy blonde hair and before he can turn around I've already left the isle. I find Natalia and take her by the hand, this time it's me dragging her away.

"ok I'm done now, let's go" I say quickly and before she can ask why and what happened i interrupt with my own question "so where did you want to take me again?" She just rolls her eyes and continues to lead the way.

Time skip

I'm still not sure how but somehow Natalia convinced me to put on the polka dot dress she picked out for me. Now that I have it on I must admit it does look quite cute, I would never say that out loud of course. I continue to check myself out in the mirror as Natalia stands behind me.

"see. told you It'd look good, you have to quit being a stubborn idiot you know" She huffs while folding her arms.

"alright alright, I'll start trusting your judgement more, happy?" I half sarcastically reply. "how much does this cost again?" I suddenly remember that I have to check. I take a look at the price tag and my eyes widen. "holy- no way can I afford that" to be honest it wasn't even that expensive but as mentioned before, my financial situation isn't the best and my mom would probably have a heart attack if she saw it.

"neither can I" Natalia shrugs "but if we combine the money we have left we'll have just enough to pay for it" She then states seriously.

"what?! You can't do that" I mean I really like the dress but I can't have her wasting money on me. "besides when am I gonna wear it" I try to reason and laugh awkwardly.

"it's just a casual dress, you can wear it when we hang out or even to school" She states bluntly while looking through her purse.

"oh no no, no way am I wearing it to school" I cross my arms. Natalia doesn't seem to be listening to my protests so I just sigh and give up. "fine, I'll buy it but don't expect me to wear it often"

Natalia just looks up at me with a triumphant smirk "alright, you go get changed. then we'll go pay for it" I just nod, knowing it'll be useless to protest and I go to the changing rooms. Unfortunately for me, someone rudely took my changing room and the rest were full and I had to wait in queue to get changed.