Who's the hero now?

Alfred P.O.V

Today me and (Y/N) agreed to meet at the park for a date, of course she doesn't know that it's a date. I've noticed for a while now that she acts really tense around my friends, though I don't blame her since they don't seem to like her. So I just felt like I had to make it up to her, and what better way then a date?

Yeah I'm not denying it anymore, I fell for her.

It took me a damn long time to figure it out but here I am now, waiting impatiently for her at the pond, phone anxiously in hand and tapping my foot on the ground. Lately I've been thinking about her a lot, and I get irritated whenever she gets too friendly with Ivan, or any guy for that matter. That means I like her right?

Speak of the pretty devil.

I see her beautiful figure approach down the gravel path. Her (H/C) (H/S) hair swaying in the light breeze and her (E/C) eyes are fixated on what is before her. The sunlight hitting her (S/C) skin just right, she looks amazing. I rarely get to see her in normal clothes, by normal I mean anything but the sweaters, jackets and hoodies, even though we hang out a lot.

"Sup' dudette." I grin at her while joining her side.

"Hey Alfred." She answers casually while brushing some of her hair out of her face. "So, what is it?"

As blunt as ever. "I dunno, take a guess." Right, I didn't tell her that I think of this as a date, for all she knows I just randomly asked her meet me at the park.

She raises a brow and crosses her arms over. "I dunno, does the 'great hero' want some company, you getting lonely?" She teases.

Well she's not that far off, but the way she said it is just-Ugh why did she have to phrase it like that? stupid dirty mind. I feel my face flush and I push her away. "Tch as if!"I start walking again and she follows right next to me, giggling at my reaction.

It takes a few attempts before we can get a proper conversation going. Though most topics are quite pointless, I anjoy talking to her about nonsense as we slowly saunter around the rather large pond. I'm not sure how much time has passed, after all time flys by quickly when you're enjoying yourself.

At one point or another we began teasing each other, throwing out various idiotic and childish insults.

"Well at least I don't spend every meal at McRonalds." She led on from a prevously said comment and stuck her tongue out at me.

I put my hand over my chest dramatically,exaggerating an offended tone. "Did you just call me fat?" I gasp.

She gives me a smug grin, the look in her eye saying 'oh how the tables have turned' "And what if I did?"

"Tch Yeah right, you see all this." I gestured to myself, then flexed my bicep and showed it off. "This is 100% pure muscle, like where do you even see the fat?" I pouted after she didn't look impressed. I'm not used to that reaction, usually girls would fawn all over me when I did that.

"Yeah keep telling yourself that." She commented under her breath.

I growl, albeit playfully, and stomp over to her. "Oh ya? If it weren't pure muscle, would I be able to do this?!" Before she can react I scoop her up in my arms and pick her up with ease.

She squeals, startling me. I was expecting her to take it with a straight face or even retaliate by hitting me or yelling at me, not to squeal right down my ear. In fact it startled me so much that I lost balance and began stumbling backwards.

"Woah careful Alfred.!" She clutches onto my shoulders, throwing me even more off balance. "Put me down!"

 I seem to have discovered that (Y/N) isn't used to being picked up. As I continue tripping over my own feet I somehow manage to put her down and she instantly pushes me away on reflex. That action caused me to trip over a nearby root and.....