Strange Feelings

Alfred's P.O.V

The next day after running into (Y/N) at the mall I felt... Strange, to say the least. It didn't effect my behaviour though and I still threw paper balls at her all through homeroom, some people, mostly guys from my friend group, also joined in. However this time we weren't as sneaky and Ivan saw us and told the teacher, Goddamn snitch. I now have a detention because of that asshole.

Some time later I notice in the corner of my eye a bunch of girls giggling, I look subtlety in there direction and see them passing notes. I raise a brow when one of the notes gets to (Y/N), she unfolds it and and stares at it emotionless for a bit. Then her brows furrow for a split second and she rolls her dull eyes before scrunching it up and dropping it to the floor. The girls once again descend into a giggling fit until the teacher shushes them.

After the bell rings and everyone starts going to there second class, I stay behind a slight bit so that I can pick up the note without anyone noticing me. It doesn't mean anything, I just want to know what they wrote.

I read it as a walk down the hallway to math, to be honest, I'm sort of shocked to see what's been written. There are various comments and statements written in different pens and handwriting, some are passive aggressive others downright horrible. One of the worse ones even suggested she should kill herself, oh God, luckily she didn't seem to affected by it. I should probably keep an eye on her... Wait, why do I even care, I don't like her, I hate her.

It just so happened that me and (Y/N) also had math together, we have a lot of subjects together now that I think about it. Lucky for me because I get to tease her more often.

However, the more I thought about what I could do this time, the more I found myself spacing out while staring at her. It gave me a chance to examine her features a little bit more, her (H/L) (H/C) hair perfectly framed her (S/T) (skin tone) face. Her lips were beautifully (Thin/Full/etc). Even her figure looked flattering, although it was greatly covered by the hoodie she was wearing today. The only thing I didn't like were her (E/C) eyes, they were just so dull and lacked any emotion other then either boredom or a glare. They were nothing like what I saw that day... I want to see them the same way they were yesterday, I don't care what emotion, as long as I'll see them shine again.

Time skip: lunch break

This time I was actually able to catch her before she went of doing whatever it is she does at lunch. Me and two other guys had her pinned to the lockers.

"so, you know the routine, hand over the money" I hold my hand out, I was half expecting her to give me attitude or refuse like she normally does, but this time she hands it over without a word. And now I feel weird again, great. It's like my heart just plummeted down to my stomach. She isn't even fighting back, in fact she's staying awfully limp in my grasp. However she does keep up her usual icy glare, thank God. While being so close to her face, only now do I notice the large amount of foundation on her cheek. I smirk with malice.

"what's with all that on your face huh?" I bring up a hand to her face, her eyes widen a fraction but remain dull. I laugh while rubbing the foundation of her face. When I pull my hand back I fail to suppress a gasp, her entire cheek is badly bruised in ugly shades of red and blue. How... I remember that time on Saturday in the park... Giving it a little thought, didn't she seem to walk with a bit of a limp? I let her go and scowl, more at myself then at her, but of course she doesn't take it that way and glares.
"Get outta my sight" I growl and she immediately leaves.

I'm feeling it again, what is it? Guilt? Regret? Ugh stupid feelings.

P.O.V change: (Y/N)

As soon as I got away from Alfred I went to my table to once again sit with my friends. Kata was opposite me and we were currently deep in conversation, Ivan ate his lunch next to her, Natalia was opposite him and to my left. She was acting a bit weird actually, she was pressed up really close to my left side and refused to let go of my arm. I brushed it of, since for Natalia this isn't even that odd and I just let her cling to me.

"by the way, if you don't mind me asking, what happened to your face?" Kata suddenly changes subject.

"I fell out of a tree" I lie easily, using the same excuse I used to my mom.

She giggled and Ivan smirked a little amused. "oh, why am I not surprised" She continues giggling. To be fair I could get away with that excuse since that is definitely something I would do, and have done in the past. I giggle along just to play it of better. "and what about your money, where did that go?" I was hoping he wouldn't ask that.

I look at her seriously and reply "The tree stole it"

I see Ivan choke on his food in the corner of my eye and Kata starts laughing again. The only one who didn't laugh or even say anything at all was Natalia, who somehow pressed up even closer against me.

When Kata and Ivan calmed down enough she speaks up out of nowhere. "Alfred took it"

I look at her dumbfounded, then try laugh it of but it sounds forced. "what are talking about Natka? Haha" damnit, I only use her nickname when I know I'm in trouble with her.

She stands up abruptly and slams her hands on the table. "Quit lying (Y/N)! I know you get bullied!" she yells. Everything goes uncomfortably silent.

"is that true (Y/N)?" Ivan breaks the silence.

"i-i n-o.... Yes" I stutter, no this isn't happening, I didn't want them to find out, they will tell my mom and I'll have to move, or what if they start joining in? I'm starting to get paranoid and panic. "I gotta go!" I say abruptly and bolt it out of there.

"wait no, (Y/N), I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell!" Typical Natalia, thinking it's her fault. No... This is my fault, this is all my fault.

I shouldn't of been such a 'goddamn Ice Queen'.

____________________________________________________________________________
PLEASE DO NOT SKIP THIS NOTE.

So, a short but important chapter. I don't have much to say about it but I do have an announcement/question.

Who here thinks I should write a Hetalia avengers crossover? Or just any crossover in general.

This idea was at the back of my mind for a while and I just neeeed to write it down, but what's the point of writing if no one will want to read it? Please tell me your thoughts.

I was also considering a book of one-shots about ships. But that's for me to consider another day.

Baiiiii ~~