The Garrison

(A/N: This story is the plot of Voltron, just adding another member to it, and possibly new scenes of my own to thicken the plot. Many of the conversations, such as the one you're about to read, are from the show, just with you added into it. I don't own these characters, just emphasizing that. Now enjoy the story!)

You sat next to your fighter pilot as he began descent for a rescue mission.

"Lance, can you keep this thing straight," you heard the large man behind you groan as the shuttle shook.

"Relax, Hunk, I'm getting a feel for the stick. It's not like I did this!" the Hispanic boy next to you said as he forced the knobs forward on the shuttle, causing you all to fly forward.

After he had calmed down you both gave him a glare which caused the boy to chuckle and look away.

"You better knock it off, man!" Hunk yelled before holding back from vomiting.

"We've picked up a distress beacon!" The short-haired boy behind you yelled.

"Pidge, track the coordinates," Lance said, as he began tapping on his screen ahead of him.

The aircraft gave another hard shake, causing Hunk to become nauseated in his seat.

"Dude, calm it up there!" Hunk worriedly said, his face becoming a slight shade of green.

"Lance, please try to steady this shuttle before it smells like Hunk's lunch!" you said, while looking back at Hunk.

"Relax sweetheart, this one's on Hunk, check the stabilizer," he said as he grinned at you.

Hunk quickly grabbed his screen with a worried look.

The aircraft shot forward, causing Hunk to swallow back vomit. The craft began a loud beeping noise which rang in your ears.

"No, no, no! Fix now, puke later!" Lance said, regaining a serious look.

"I've lost contact, the shaking is messing with our sensors!" Pidge said, with eyes as big as boulders.

"Hunk!" you emphasized his name as you gave him a look.

"They're not responding," Hunk moaned as he tried not to throw-up his previous meal. He got up out of his chair to move to a bucket. You all knew what was coming.

"Don't worry, fellas. Preparing for approach on visual," Lance then gave you a quick smirk as he raised his eyebrow.

"I wouldn't recommend that seeing as our mechanical issues haven't been fixed yet!" Pidge said as he was tapping on his board in front of him.

"Lance, listen to Pidge, and look at Hunk, he's about to hurl!" you said, looking at Lance, hoping that he would listen to anything his team said.

"(Y/N), what's wrong with you, you usually always want to go the risky route," Lance said, he gave you a sparkly grin, thinking that would change your mind.

"You're not trying to flirt with me right now, are you?" you said, your temper about to burst.

"No," he said quietly, still not changing his course.

The craft began rumbling and shaking, causing Hunk to begin throwing up.

"Hunk, come on man," you said, looking at the man with his head in a trash can.

"Pidge, hail down and tell them their ride is here," Lance says.

Pidge groans but then agrees. He unbuckles himself from the seat and reaches for what looks like a walkie-talkie.

"Attention, lunar vessel-" Pidge says, before screaming and being thrown on the floor due to standing in his seat.

"Pidge, buckle yourself!" you yell before giving him a hand up.