Kiss Me

"(Y/N)? (Y/N), wake up," a voice echoed. You opened your eyes to see that you laid in a bare room but as you looked around more, you realized that you were in your room.

"What?" You responded groggily. Was last night merely a dream? It seemed so real, you could remember Pidge and Keith interrogating you, coming up with reasons as to why you would be apart of the galra race. You could vividly remember you yelling for them to stop, could that have all been a nightmare?

"Are you okay?" The voice spoke. You lifted your head to see Lance giving you a worried look.

"Yeah, yeah I'm good," you nodded. "What happened?"

"I think you were having a nightmare," he sat at the end of your bed as he placed his palm of your curled up knee. "You were yelling for someone to stop something, it was pretty scary."

"What time is it?" You asked as you sat up.

"Don't know, it's early in the morning though," he responded.

"What happened last night?" You queried. Even though you didn't know whether last night was a dream or not, maybe Lance would have some insight about last night's events.

"Nothing, we finished training, said our good night's, and went to bed early, that's what I did at least," he shrugged. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine, thanks though," you flashed a quick grin in his direction.

"Well, no one's up yet so, I'm going to go back to bed before Allura starts barking at us," he patted your leg before getting up.

"Hey, Lance?" You called before he closed the door.

"Yeah?" He looked back at you over his shoulder.

"Was I really that loud?" You asked.

"The walls are very thin," he sighed. He walked away, shutting the door behind him.

"So, it was a dream," you mumbled to yourself. You didn't really know what to do, seeing as Lance said that no one was awake yet. You decided to try and make yourself breakfast for once, seeing as Hunk was always the one doing it. You slipped your feet off the side of the bed, getting ready to get up. You swept your hand through your hair, not taking much notice to any of your surroundings. After a few stretches and yawns, you finally decided to get up and head to the kitchen.

When you entered the kitchen, it seemed like such deja vu. You looked at the counter that you could've sworn you'd sat on, and the fridge that held the water that you thought Pidge threw you. You went towards the cabinets that held the bowls so you could get some food goo before everyone woke and the kitchen looked like a high school cafeteria. You never felt shorter than when you went to grab bowls from cupboards. You had to climb on the counter so you could reach the top shelf.

"Why do I always need things that are on the top shelf?" you chuckled to yourself. You rustled around the cups and plates in order to reach the bowls which were stored in the back. You realized you were a little too close to the cupboards, so, without thought, you stepped back, not thinking about how little land you were standing on. Your heel slipped off the side, not giving you enough time to catch your balance. You flew off the counter within a second, you'd prepared yourself to basically break your back when you landed, but, with whatever luck you had, someone was able to catch you. There was your minute of adrenaline for the day.

"I leave you alone for a few hours and this is what happens," the red paladin chuckled as he cradled you in his arms. You didn't take any thought to his mentioning that he'd only left you a few hours ago.

"Maybe you shouldn't be leaving me alone then," you blushed.

"That would be a good solution, wouldn't it," he seemed to stare deep into your (E/C) orbs as you stared into his violet ones. He seemed to get distracted and started looking towards your lips. You caught on quickly, he wasn't very sly with his eye contact. "So, doesn't that make me prince charming then?"

"I thought you were my Starboy?" You scoffed.

"Don't think I forgot, that was a pretty unforgettable proposal," he grinned.

"Wanna make it even better?" you whispered. He pulled you closer.

"I think I know how," he smiled. He continued to stare at your light pink lips as you stared at his. He went in for what could have been the most romantic kiss you could have ever had, when someone turned the lights on in the kitchen, scaring the both of you. Clearly, they frightened Keith enough, because he instantly lost his grip on you, causing you to fall straight to the ground with a groan.

"Hey, what's going on," Hunk laughed.

"(Y/N) seems to have lost her balance there," Keith laughed. You shot what you wanted to be a mad glare, but it ended up turning into playful one, causing him to laugh even more. 

"Looks like someone has a serious case of bed head," Hunk whispered as he noticed the hair in your face after Keith dropped you on the floor. He soon saw that he probably ruined "the moment" between you and Keith, so he backed out of the kitchen.

"Ha ha, very funny," you groaned. You went to pull your hair out of your face when you noticed something on your hand. There was purple blotch that was in the middle of your palm. You kept rubbing it, seeing if it was just a spot from a marker or something, but it wouldn't rub off, it wouldn't even smudge.

"Hey, you good?" Keith asked. His mood changing quickly from playfulness to being worried. He stooped down to your sitting position on the floor.

"Do you remember last night?" you asked. You'd convinced yourself that it was just a dream, but Keith could easily debunk that thought in a heartbeat.

"Yes," he looked towards you. "Why?"

"Why? Explain this!" you shoved your palm close to his face. He took notice quickly grasping it in his hand, he looked speechless.

"(Y/N)," he whispered, touching the blotch on your hand. Tears began to fill your eye sockets.

"I'd like to see you and Pidge try to explain that."