Why I Haven't Uploaded

Hey guys, Kiley (author) here :). As you've most likely noticed, I haven't been uploading every weekend like I said I would when I first started this story.

First, I would like to apologize for that, and say thank you for those of you who have continued to follow me and encourage me to update the story.

Recently I've just been at a roadblock in my life. I've been bombarded with a lot of stuff, and am trying my best to handle it, but with that, I've been losing interest in the things I love most. I've stopped taking care of myself like I should, and have stopped doing the things that made me happy, one of the biggest things being writing this story, along with the Lance one as well, and reading the hilarious or sweet stuff you guys comment.

I'm working on "getting back into the swing of things" but whenever I try, something puts my right back to square one, so I'm trying to "overcome?" I guess, and create things that you guys will enjoy, while also making sure that I'm happy in the process. Expect for slower updates until I find my groove again and have inspiration to upload every weekend.

Thank you, and again, I'm very sorry, but expect for better content soon.
    ~Kiley, your turtle of an author ♡