Chapter 15: The Curse Mark

Silence. Nothing could be heard. Sakura looked on at her female teammate, not daring to go near her.

'Monster.... she's a monster.... Monster. You're a monster! MONSTER!!'

She isolated her on the other side. Sakura was curled up against the wall. Sasuke and Naruto were laying down beside her. On the other side, (Y/n) laid as her whole body shook, tears fell from her eyes, she clenched her fists. Sakura felt no pity for the Hatake. Her face formed a scowl every time her eyes landed on her.

Just like all those years ago. Just like the whole village.

Naruto was still unconscious.

Sasuke...

Barely breathing

Sakura, she was the least hurt out of all of them. One or two scratches, that is the worse it got. Naruto, he was the second least hurt. A couple scratches here and there with dirt covering his clothes. Even as he laid unconscious, his face scrunched up as pain rushed up and down his body. (Y/n), she had minor burns covering her skin but she was covered in blood. Her bandages were old and bloodied, not covering any of her wounds. Dirt was covering her torn clothes and injuries. Her blinded eye was visible. It had a large scar, just like her dad. Her arm was held out as if she was trying to grab something out of her reach. Sasuke... He was barely breathing. The only way Sakura knew he was alive was the faint sound of his raspy breathing. He should have died from a fall like that. Or in the least, he should have broken all of his bones. But, strangely, he only had a few scratches. At first glance, it looked as if he was in better shape than Sakura. His arm was also extended out, trying to reach something. Sasuke and (Y/n) hands could barely touch each other. Their finger tips grazed but that is as far as they could reach. Sakura scowled once more as she reached over to pull the Uchiha's hand away. "Don't touch her... She shouldn't be here... I should have left her behind..." she mumbled. Unnoticed, a small frown made its way to Sasuke's features as those words left her mouth. Sakura placed a wet cloth on both of the males foreheads, helping cool down their fever. She flinched when she saw (Y/n) squirming. The pinkette watched as the Hatake's eye fluttered open. "Damn... I really took a beating..." (Y/n) scratched head nonchalantly. She looked to the side and saw a pair of emerald eyes staring back at her, full of hate and fear. As her gaze shifted down, Sakura's glare couldn't mean anything less to her. She walked as fast as her bruised body could towards the three. "What happened...!?" (Y/n) couldn't remember, even if her life depended on it. "That Orochimaru guy that attacked us gave Sasuke a bruise on his neck...." Sakura responded coldly. "He also did something to you and Naruto but I couldn't see..." (Y/n)'s eyes widened at the sound of Orochimaru's name. "That damn snake...!" she spat out in disgust as she sat behind the two Genin. She moved Sasuke's collar, revealing the curse mark Orochimaru had given him. "Bastard..." (Y/n) took her medical scroll out of her pouch and rolled it out on the floor. Before anything happened, she clenched her stomach in pain. She knew exactly what was going on. "Sakura, do you know how to take anything out of a scroll?" she looked at her. "What of it...?" she didn't bother looking at the girl anymore. " That scroll has everything you need to help those two. Take care of the minor wounds. Don't try healing the larger serious ones, you'll only hurt yourself..." she walked out of the small crawl space.

She walked far enough until Sakura was out of ear's reach. (Y/n) lifted her shirt up. Her violet eyes widened. Her Eight Trigrams Seals was glowing an ominous red. There in the middle, laid the same bruise Sasuke had, the Cursed Heaven Seal.

 There in the middle, laid the same bruise Sasuke had, the Cursed Heaven Seal