Chapter 20: Finals

.:One Month Later:.

"Aren't you excited?!"
'Going back to that hell hole?... Sure... ecstatic...'
"Oh come on you love them just as much as I do!"
'...They make me want to attack the village again...'
"Not on my watch!"
'Oh, you're going to stop me?...'
"I'm an Uzumaki! My sealing skills are awesome!" '....'
"See! You can't even deny it!"
'...Why are you so annoying.....?'

—————

"Sakura, hurry up! She could be here any minute now!" Naruto ran through the streets as Sakura tried to keep up behind him.
"How do you know she's even coming back now?! She never said anything about coming back today!" Sakura huffed as Naruto kept getting farther away.
"I just know it!" he smiled back as he went further up ahead. The blonde ran as fast as he could to the village gates with a large smile plastered on his face, ready to greet his little sister. As the closer he got, he noticed two figures at the gates.

"Hey! Kakashi-sensei! Hinata!" he waved at the two with a bright smile.
"H-Hello Naruto...!" Hinata gave her usual soft smile.
"Haaa...Haaa..." Sakura panted as she made her way to the three.
"What are you guys doing here?" Naruto looked at the two in confusion.
"Waiting for (Y/n)," Kakashi looked out onto the road that leads out of the village.
"Don't... tell me... you... also got... a hunch...." the pinkette struggled to catch her breath as she questioned with skepticism.
"Actually... It is just a hunch," Kakashi smiled down at her.
"Not... you too... Hinata..." she sighed in disbelief.
"T-There's just a feeling we got about her coming back," the Hyuuga too gave a smile.

The sound of patting made Sakura's head jerk up to the gates. "Is that...?" she squinted her eyes to try and see the road up ahead.

"(YYYYY/NNN)!!" The three watched as Naruto took off running. In front of him, he saw his little sister running with a big smile on her face. "NA-RU-TO!!!" the two siblings shared a big hug as an exaggerated amount of tears flowed from their eyes.

"What took you so long, dattebayo!?" the blonde's words could barely be heard through the sound of his sobs.
"I missed you, nii-chan!!" her words nearly masked by the crying that came from the two.
"Nii-chan...?" Sakura mumbled loud enough for Kakashi and Hinata to hear, causing them to jump a bit.
"Isn't it a nice today? I mean look at those fluffy clo---" "(Y/n)...! Y-You're hurt!!" Kakashi tried to change the subject until Naruto's yelling caused the three to dart their gaze towards the two.

"(Y/n)!" the Jounin ran towards the girl without hesitation as Hinata and Sakura stood shocked. As they all looked at (Y/n), they noticed the multiple wounds and bruises on her body. "What happened?!" Kakashi stood wide-eyed.

"O-Oh these? I was just ambushed on my way here by a group of ninjas... But I'm fine! Don't worry!" she gave a bright smile behind her mask. "Liar, now let's go," her father picked her up, making her rest on his back. "See you at the hospital!" Kakashi smiled at Naruto.
"W-Wait!" (Y/n) exclaimed making the silver-haired man stop. "Naru, Hinata tends to get lost easily, especially on her way to the hospital. Do me a favor and take her by the hand, will ya?" she whispered as a mischievous smile curved her hidden lips.

"Eh... Why me?" he looked at his sister in confusion.
"Do it and I'll treat you to ramen for a month," her smile wore off.
"Alright, we'll see you at the hospital!!" Naruto yelled as he ran towards the two girls.
Kakashi looked back at the injured girl and raised an eyebrow. "Does she really get lost?..." he asked skeptically.
"Of course not! Tracking and locating is her specialty! She can't get lost even if she tried!" the small Hatake smiled at her plan. A small chuckle escaped the male's lips. "I can't help it...! They're meant for each other, I know it!" (Y/n) smiled as she looked back at her brother. There she saw him holding the Hyuuga's hand as her face was beaming red. 'I just know it...' She gave a nod to her father. "Alright let's go!" she said as a puff of smoke engulfed the two Hatakes.