Intercepted

A/N: Please vote on which I should continue in more...I have two fan fictions for Cameron, and I woul like to see them compete against each other. Please vote:)

It was Saturday, we just got all our boxes to our new house. I was exited knowing I could start fresh, then again I was nervous keepin in mind I had to make new friends.

I haven't seen our new house yet and I was ready to explore. It was my mom and I in the truck and the rest of my family in our SUV. My mom wanted to stop for some chipotle on our way to our house so we could eat before unpacking. We made a right turn, I could see our other velichal in ug out driveway paved and stoned infront of a large house. I took a look around the neighbourhood and noticed a boy playing basketball in his driveway, I lost my stare as we turned, facing towards our new house. My dad had already been in, he pressed a bottom which opened up one of the garage doors. I grabbed a few boxes and began to push them into the garage. I walked into the house, it was humongous. I was lost by just standing at the front door, there's wa a few steps leading up, I stepped on them, looking strait ahead, there was a kitchen like a restaurants, I looked to my left and saw a large empty space,this was probably going to be the living room. I looked around more and found a perfect room, and claimed it.

"Where's Ari?"

I heard my mom ask.

"I'm in my new room!"

She walked in, seeing me and giving a face of relief.

"You want this one?"

"Yes!"

I shouted.

"Okay, grab your stuff."

I knew since we moved, my mom promised me a new bedroom theme..which included all new furnature for my room. I grabbed a few boxes with my belongings, and drug them to my room. My room was on the second level going up, it was the only room on this floor. There was three on the "first" level, and about four on the fist level down, I didn't explore the second level down yet.

I walked out of the house to grab a few more boxes.

"Ariana? Can you grab this one for Kylie?"

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the slightly heavy box for my sister. A boy came and stood infront of me, scarred me.

"Oh no!"

I dropped the box, hoping these nothing fragile now shattered along the inside of the cardboard.

"Who are you?"

I asked. This attractive boy smiled and picked up the box I had dropped.

"He's a neighbour, here to help us before it rains!"

I heard my dad shout from behind the truck.

"My names Cameron..."

His voice trailed off in curiosity.

"I'm, Ariana...you can call me Ariane or Ari!"

I smiled, I opened the door from the garage to the house and we followed Kylie as she walked to the room she liked. He set down the box, dusting off his hands like it only weighed a pound.

"Where are you moving from?"

"Orlando..Orlando Florida"

He smiled at me and raised an eyebrow.

"It's nice there, but I have a feeling you'll like it here...in L.A."

"I do too..."

I looked at him, not sure if I just flirted with him or not, my face blushed, I could feel the blood under my skin heating.