Dont forget "im sorry"

It was a long flight, I sat beside an old hag, snoopy as shit, she looked at my phone the whole way there. But luckily on the other side was a window.

When the plane landed we got into two separate cabs, and made our way to the hotel. We got four separate rooms, one for my parents to share, one for Katy and I, another for Cameron's Parents and one for Cam all by himself. We settled in and went out, we got a long double bench seat and sat down. The cheap material made my back itch. I squeezed in first, Cameron went across from me. I watched as I got plugged in, against a wall and between my family.

"Hello, what would y'all like to drink?"

All the adults ordered coffee,

Katy-chocolate milk

Cam-chocolate milk

And me being me, I got a chocolate milk as well.

Our drinks came and we all got a nice meal, lobster, steak and a really rare salad. My feet tangled under the table between Cameron's and that's mostly what I remember.

The dinner was a blur, I was exited for the next day. Beach day.

We got back to the hotel, Cam and I were asked to watch Katy as they all went out.

We went to Cameron's room, it was less occupied anyways. There was two beds, a bathroom and a closet like room...they called it a kitchen. As it was late, Katy fell asleep, probably our fault for dimming the lights and keeping quiet.

"What now?"

Cameron asked, I jumped onto the other bed, and crossed my legs, picking up the remote beside me to flick on netflix..free with the hotel.

"Heyyy!"

I whined.

Cameron sat right in front of me, facing me but mocking my position.

"Your cute...you really are!"

He said, gazing in my eyes, I blushed. I could feel my skin literally burning my soul. I just smiled and quietly thanked him.

He leaned over putting his ands down on the bed beside my hips, his face...targeting mine. A sweet kiss was planted on my lips, unsure of what to do...it was my first kiss, I TRIED to kiss him back. Shivers were sent down my back, I felt a grin mould onto his face.

"Sorry.."

He said smiling and looking down.

"No your not.."

I replied mocking his as he did to me before.

"Your right, I'm not. At all."

He came back to me, I let his lips meet mine, the door opened. I felt his body jerk away from mine and a surprised look stuck to his face.

"Is Katy sleeping?"

I heard my mom say.

"Yeah.."

I replied.

"Well now there's two rooms occupied with girls...can so you want to sleep with Ari-"

"No!"

Gina interrupted.

"Cams a wheeler..."

Gina tried to whisper into my moms ear but it slipped out a little loud.

"Sorry..."

Gina said laughing slightly to Cameron. My mom picked up Katy and we went back to our room, waiting for the sunrise once again.