Unsure

I left my bags and just walked away, my body began to shake, uncontrollably, I could hear footsteps trying to approach me, I turned around quickly, Cameron placed his hand on my should and tried looking me in the eyes.

"No!"

I stumbled, pushing his hand off of me.

"Get away from me!"

I yelled, Cameron kept refraining to leave, he would grab me and try to hug me. I fell to the ground, breaking down, with my face buried in my knees and mascara now on my cold thighs.

"How could you do this?"

I mumbled, I could hear as Cameron's footsteps paused raise me, an he sat next to me.

"I'm sorry, I thought you were gone.."

I lifted my he's to look at him.

"Are you kidding me? does me being gone make it any better?"

I stood up, walking away from him clenching my teeth together in anger. My phone rang in my pocket, I pulled it out reading my notifications. I realized there was no way to hide who I am, everyone eventually finds me. It was an Instagram comment, along with new followers piling ontop.

"Oh look Cameron, this ones my favourite!, 'Go kill yourself you skanky whore Ariana, and get away from Cameron, wtf is he even near you, I smelt you from the back of the room...thank god I didn't have VIP this time.'"

My hands began shaking, holding my phone, my grip wen lose and my eyes blurred. I knew I've had bad anxiety, it passes through my biological dads blood. I cringed at my knees hit the ground, I could feel the warmth from the friction as my face scraped against the carpet, falling down. I was shaking uncontrollably and I had nothing left to see but the back of my eyelids. The room now sounded empty.

*

My eyes weren't opening, I could hear a steady beeping to my right, small shrink voices nearby as well but very unclear. My wrist shook, twitching for a moment. I could hear footsteps walk towards me, softly and brushing against the ground as if they were a floppy walker. How am I recognizing this, why can't I see. Cold air brushed over my face, voices became more clear.

"Are you awake? Are you okay?"

I tried opening my eyes once again.

"Please be calm!"

I was un-understanding, I'm not freaking out what is going on? I began to panic as the beeping beside me became faster and much louder.

"What's going on?!"

"She..." The voice trailed out of the room. The beeps became slower, back to the original pace.

Cameron P.O.V

I walked into the room hearing a rapid pace on the heart monitor.

"What's going on?!"

I said running into the room, a nurse grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back out.

"She...shes in a different state, we are not sure what to do with her..her body is almost dead but her mind is active, she is awake inside...trapped in a coma."

"How di-"

"She woke up at the wrong time..."

"Can we sav-"

"No more questions sir, we will do the best we can!"

She ran back into the room shutting the door behind her.

"Fuck!"

I screamed, knocking my head against the wall, replacing the blank with a dent, I shoved my fist beside my head, and turned back. I walked down the empty hall, the constant beeping was still clear in my mind. I looked behind me to a small click on the floor. I forgot I picked up Ari's phone, ignoring the lit up screen, I placed it in my pocket. I sat down in the half empty waiting room.

"Cameron....Dallas?"

I heard a small shy voice next to me. As I looked up, I wiped away the tear from my eyes.

"Oh my god, Cameron are you okay?"

"Yes I'm just tired."

I lied.

She sat down next to me, "than why are you here?"

I stopped myself from snapping at her, I knew it wasn't her fault so I just walked away, removing myself from her, and anyone else who was talking to me. Her footsteps caught up and I felt a tap on my left shoulder as I was walking.

"Just leave me alone. Okay, I'm sorry."

I turned around, I ran back to the hall, waiting outside of Ariana's door. Nurses passed by me but not acknowledging my existence.

"Excuse me! miss."

She turned around.

"Sir I'm sorry but you need to leave, go get some rest, and maybe come back tomorrow."

She turned away, pushing a cart in another direction. I hit my leg with my fist of anger, my head collapsed into my hands.