Last Night

I rolled over in my bed, I heard a noise and hid my face under my blanket. The room was black, light was non existing. I started to freak out, my bed was tilting to the side. A hand covered my mouth.

"Shh, it's me.."

I recognized Cameron's voice and let my heart go back into pace.

"I want to sleep with you...not...ya know...just go to sleep in the same bed."

I could hear a small breath of laughter.

"Please, stay.."

I moved over, leaving more room for him. I turned away and felt his arms wrap around me. He kissed my temple.

"Goodnight beautiful."

"Goodnight Cammy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to snoring in my ear, it was a light snore, but close enough to seam loud, I looked at Cameron, slightly waking him up causing him to silence himself. I turned back

"Morning."

I turned back again to look at him, he was smiling with his eyes closed and pulled back someone my hair to kiss my forehead.

My phone rang, I stretched my arm out to grab it.

It was the GC (group chat) with the girls, I had completely forgot about them...

It was the last day to be here at the beach, my parents were going out with Cams and we were left to watch Katy. I remembered and jumped up, out of Cameron's grip.

"Where ya going?"

"Get up! let's go to the beach!"

I walked over to Katy's bed lightly pushing her arm back and forth.

"Katy? wake up? let's go to the beach!"

She got up right away.

"Yay!"

She shouted still opening her eyes, I ran to the bathroom and tied up my hair, I changed into a fluorescent pink bikini, and threw over white shorts and a PINK shirt. Cameron got up and stepped into the bathroom, I excuse my self out with a bobby pin in my mouth, getting a grip to push it into my hair.

"You ready?"

I yelled to Cameron, I put a pair of retro sunglasses with a pink rim on to match. I grabbed my phone and some towels to go out. Cam opened the door, and we left.

Katy ran ahead, I turned my head to look around.

"It's okay!"

Cameron said, holding his empty hand out, I slipped mine in between the spaces of his fingers and we walked down to our hot spot, our umbrella was still there that we forgot. I laid my towel down under the shade and grabbed Cams hand back as we walked to the shore.

I ran, dragging Cameron into the water, he over powered me, yanking me back, I fell into his arms.

"Hi!"

I smiled up at him, he leaned in blocking the sun, and I kissed his soft pink lips.

"Hey baby..."

"Ewwwwe!"

I looked over and Katy had her hands folded into one another, we laughed and ran to the water. Cameron looked back..

"Awe!"

He turned around and picked up Katy, and brought her in the water with us. I couldn't help but smile to how sweet he is.

"What?"

"Nothing Cam!"

"It doesn't look like nothing...."

He set Katy down into the shallow water. It was really cute. The wind became a little stronger, the waves came in a little harder, we decided to go to our spot. I raced to our towels as Cam chased Katy. We all sat down taking a break. I pulled out my phone from between a fold in my towel I shoved it in.

"You addict..."

"What did you just say?"

I set my phone down on my towel and sat on Cams chest pinning down his wrists, play fighting with him.

"Your a phone addict.."

He said laughing. My phone rang, I turned my head to see.

"See look!"

"No!"

He stretched his arms out, which made me practically fall onto his face. He kissed me.

"Good thing your here...."

He said.

"Why?"

"I was talking to my phone.."

He said jokingly mocking me.

I gave him a funny look, and sat up, pulling him up with me.

"Just wait. Let's relax."

"Cam, were alone...this is our last day.."

I pouted backing up into the water.

----Cameron's--pov------

I got up and ran after Ari, I picked her up and spun her, placing her in the water. I tried to be cute like on the movies but when I placed her down, I found us both placed down...on our butts, when I spun her we fell. Both of us were laughing, the water was shallow, the water was so clear, it brought out Ariana's blue eyes..the only thing that sets her away from Ariana Grande.

I wasn't sure how to tell her about magcon, we are about to go back to school in a day or so, I figured I could tell her than. But I'm kind of scarred how the fans will react knowing I have a girlfriend...that's if Ari will let me tell them..