One Moment

The crowd was silent.

"It is time to go home...uhhh, magcon will carry on tomorrow...thank you."

Bart walked back, behind the stage, with Mahogany chasing after him.

"What's going on?"

"Girls are deliberately hurting Ariana, an I'm not having that happen!...again.."

His voice lowered as he closed the sentence.

I looked down at my shoes as he walked by, I was too scarred to thank him.

"Hey!"

Cameron popped out from behind the curtains.

"Do you know what's going on?!"

I nodded my head.

"Hey!"

He grabbed my wrist, pulling me back into his arms.

"I deleted my twitter. Take down those vines of us....people don't like me Cam.."

I lowered my voice.

"People don't like us..."

I sighed, looking away, I could feel my eyes welling up with tears. I began to walk back to the hotel room, by the time I got there, Nash and Matt were already there. They gave me solid, incomplete smiles and turned away.

"Want one?"

I looked over and Matt was offering a burrito.

"What?"

I laughed at him and Nash.

"What did you do to it?"

I asked jokingly, as I walked over to him.

"Hot sauce?!"

I screamed.

"I didn't actually think you did anything to it!"

I set the burrito back down in Matts hand.

"I don't trust you.."

I laughed and crawled back into the bed.

"So...why don't people like you?"

Nash asked, turning to my attention.

"I'm not sure...millions of girls have the idea that...well, Cameron is theirs.."

"Get some rest! we can go over this tomorrow.. Plus!" he stuffed his mouth full of food. "We found a job for you..other than pictures!"

I thanked him and went to the bathroom, taking my phone with me. I called Kris, she didn't answer. I called Taylor, she declined it. JJ blocked me so...i couldn't even try. I went to the AppStore, what's Instagram? I thought to my self, referring and questioning why it's the most used app. I rolled my eyes, realizing it was social media, something I've never been a fan of. I decided to download it anyways, and maybe not tell people about Cameron first. I head the door open.

"Where's Ari?"

I heard Cameron say calmly.

"Bro, I think she left."

Matt said.

"Matt, we gave her hot sauce, she went to the bathroom...sorry Cam, she's probably taking a shit!"

Nash laughed. I could hear them and couldn't help myself but to laugh, not realizing I've been in the bathroom for almost two hours. I got off the bathroom counter and walked out.

"Girls don't flush..or wash their hands?"

Matts eyebrow raised to conclusions.

"I was on my phone retards!"