the castle's garden

(Carter pov)

This place is huge its been a few weeks so the doctor say I can walk around now , I was super happy so being the super smart person i am I ran of an a random duration and now I'm lost and I think I'm walking an a  circle. I only know armakan and the doctor so I'm a bit  reluctant to ask for help so I keep walking.

(A slow lonely walk later)

Wow this place is beautiful " I'm so lost I found the garden wait that doesn't make since I'm alone and  talking to my self I'm so cool Why am I still talking to myself" I say (ramble)
"Carter do you always talk to your self or is it just now that you stared" a voice says I turn to see armakan stading there a smug look on his face and I think the snake want to eat me but back to the point " armakan what are you doing here"  I ask him "oh am I interrupting you two im sorry I'll leave you to yourself" he say as he starts walking away ahh I'm still lost "armakan wait please dont leave me alone I'm lost"  I whine as I ran to catch him only to bump smack dab into his ..... chest"  "oww w hat are you made of metal" I whine while rubbing my poor nose "no it made of musle" armakan says. I was a bit flustered after that but brushed it off and decide the best thing to do was blame his snake witch I have decided to name Eric "it was probably Eric's fault " I say armakan look confused "and pry tell who eric is" he ask "your snake" "that's not his name"  "yes it is" "no it isn't" "is to" "is not" "yep" "no" "yes" "no" "yes" "no" "well look at this a young old married couple" a teasing inturpets us " narmes" " who that" I skillfully whisper to armakan"  "oh I'm narmes titi pleasure to meet you magi if I may ask what are you doing in the garden". "The garden"  I look around to see lots of flowers trees bushes a stream that seems to go all thought the garden the look I got early didn't seem to be nearly as beautiful as it is now I guess it because I'm paying attention to the view so this place is called a garden  "this is amazing just amazing" I say quietly "are you just reizaling where we are?"    " well I was a bit scared when I first got here and then you came and yeah so um yeah I'm just reizaling is that bad"

(amakan pov)

"Is that bad"  she ask me looking at me with those bright blue eyes of hers "no its not you were scared so its ok" I tell her she smiled at me it was really cute I blushed a lot actully she didn't seem to notice but narmes did he got a smug look on his face "I'm  explore ok." She tell me I nod she walks off and I swear to the gods narmes smug smile got bigger "what are you smileing about" I growled at him "oh nothing just you were blushing a lot I may add so it just seems you might have a crush that all" my eyes widen in shock (an I'm just gonna say he open his eyes)  a bright blush spread across  my face "I do not have a crush"  I yell at him "yeah sure ask her if she want to be are magi then sindra won't beat us" I would like to have her around so yeah "I will ask her later"

(An hope you enjoyed this chapter 624 words)