balbadd part one

(An this chapter is held ten years after the first two an I'm sorry for any misspelled word and the thing alike  with that said enjoy)

(Carter's pov)

"Magi where are you" a household vessel calls out but I'm not getting up if I do narmes will yell at me for disappearing after he stared lecturing me. "Carter your in the garden aren't you what am I saying of course you are your always in the garden" armakan voice calls out as it gets louder as he draws closer to my hide out which is the garden so I guess it's not really mine 'but I'm the magi so it is at the same time "oh magi there you are" I look up to see a smug armakan .

"Oh armakan what a surprise seeing you here well fun catching up but I got to g-" "your not going anywhere but inside to get your hair brush it's a mess carter jeez lets go" he says as he drags me inside "armakan my hair is so long that it will take hours to brush can't I just go vist the Carmen clan I want to see sphintus I have to check up on him so please please please please" I ask him (begs ) "no you have to go to balbadd with narmes later to day sinbad need help with something to do with the royalty there so he said it would be useful if you  went to and sinbad say they have a young magi I think his name was aladdin" armakan says I smile but it soon fades as I see the door to my room draw close  I was about to run for it ,but armakan pick me by the waist open the door and throws me on the bed. "Take out the braid or I do it myself"  armakan warns me but will I do it no of course not I'm a magi all great in powerfull "no I like it messy it like this naturally so no" i tell him. Armakan just sighs grabs my arm in a  gentle yet firm hold he never tries to hurt me. "Ow ow ow OW that hurt stop ow ouchy arma stop please" I complain "I'm just taking it out do you wash your hair when you batheor just keep it in the braid" he tell me ask a rhetorical question he grabs the hair brush after he finished undoing my hair he starts brushing at the end of my hair.

(Armakan's pov)

I started brushing the sea of pink hair that seem to stick out in every direction I ignore her complain that it hurt "maybe if you brush your hair every day it wouldn't hurt I swear every time I leave the country you stop brushing it your 24 years old carter you should know how to brush it" I scold her " I do know how to brush it I just can't braid it by my self i need you for that" she says smiling at me I just sigh "your hopeless" I say chuckling

(Time skip carter pov)

"And done see that wasn't so hard well after you stoped trying to bite me" armakan say exasperated I just smile sheepishly "yeah sorry" I say "its fine you didn't break skin like last time oh car-" " magi ready to go" narmes say cutting armakan off yeah bye arma" I say as i hug him he hugs back me and narmes walk to the ship where the other to are waiting we get on and I'm walking to the hammock I think I deserve a nap "night narmes wake me when we're there ok ok " I say as I start falling asleep.

I wake up rubbing my eyes nice of you to wake up "nice of you to wake up princess" I hear ugo's voice from the other side of the room "good moring ugo can we go see zepar today" I ask him giving the best puppy dog eyes I can muster "ok ok we can let me go get your baby brother first stay here and get dressed" he tells me "okay doky" I say cheerfully I walk over to the dresser to get clothes and put them on ............ backwards poop "haha having trouble carter" I hear someone say and jerk around to see the intruder "Setta what are you doing here" I ask the purple haired man in front of me "came to help the princess of course come on let me help"  after a few minutes um dress in the clothes are placed the right way yay "carter say good morning to aladdin" who say walking in " good moring baby bro"

I jerk up when I woke up and rub my eyes just a dream I get up and look over the edge and see the country of balbadd "are you really here baby bro" I say aloud I just sigh I know I shouldn't get my hope up but I can't help it please al be there I need to know your Ok I've wait ten years for you just please be safe

(An hope you enjoy it word count 859 the longest chapter I post yay )