not gonna lie don't know what to call this

(This is all I could think of two write since it been a bit since I did armakan is 19 and carter is 15 hope you enjoy sorry for mistakes)

(No pov)

"Carter it can't be that hard"  armakan tell her"well it heavy what do you expect" the red head glares at him " come now carter it can't be that hard it just a sword it small to just get it off the ground and you'll be all good" armakan tells her " its not small it like half my size". "Yes I some times forget that your the size of a ten year old would you rather a wood sword to start with" he ask her well not without teasing her "no I would not i need a smaller sword like way smaller please" she tells him " well lets see what we have in the treasure room he say as he starts to walk away. "Hey wait up arma" carter yells dropping the sword before running after him

"Why do I need to use a sword I'm a magi in like all powerful an-"  "and how much magic do you know" armakan cuts her off "I'm may not know a lot but come on please sword are heavy and stuff" she explains. "It would make me feel better if you could use a sword to that way you can safe your magic for when its needed ok happy" he say not looking at her "awwwww you care that so cute" "shut up" "no" "why do I tell you things" " cause you love me" " I do not"  armakan say his face getting a red tint to it "well anyway where is the treasure room" " its right here" he says stopping in front of a big door.

" wow this stuff so pretty" carter say "mhm " armakan hums a response as he look through the sword "how about this one " he says handing her a small sword the sword sheath had some type of stone in it neither knew what type of stone tho. "I can hold it yay" she say as she dance around the room with it in her hands "ok then lets go"

(Time skip after hours of training)

"*pant pant* this is hard *pant*" carter says "yes well your not going to learn every thing in a day how about we call it a day" armakan say see the girl could bearly stand. Ok that sounds good" she say and dal to the ground armakan sighs and the picks her up "hey what do you think your doing" she yells at him " you can't even stand just let me carry you to your room ok after all your my magi I have to take care of you.

(Carter's pov)

His magi what did he mean by his like his country's magi or like his magi ahh I'm putting to much thought in this " carter are you ok you been quite for awhile" he ask worry lance through out his voice "I'm fine but I do feel sleepy" I tell him as my eyes keep slipping shut they do a few more time before I'm a sleep.

(Armakan's pov)

Carter fell asleep jeez did I wear here out that much oops "sorry carter I didn't mean to" I whisper to her she just snuggles closer to me what don't do that jeez I can feel my face get hotter hopeful narmes is busy. After a few minutes of walking I get to her room. Thank god I mange to open the door to her room and put her and bed. This is the first time I've seen her look calm she usually either smiling or has this distant look but here she look calm it nice she truly is beautiful.  What the I can't think that way about my magi jeez what wrong with me it seem to happen every time I'm with her I just want to kiss her or throw her out a window. Her lips look soft just one kiss wouldn't hurt right and she would never know she asleep after all yeah that seems right yeah ok . I gently press my lips against her after a few seconds I pup away and whisper "sleep well my magi"

(Ahhh the oocness I'm sorry word count is 721 sorry again about not updating school started and everythind I feel like passing so yeah well that it so see ya later)