happy Halloween heliohapt

(Hello this is a flashback chapter thing in honor of Halloween armakan is 19 carter is 15 I hope you like it sorry for mistakes and if armakan and narmes are ooc with no cut her ado the story)

(Carter pov)

Oh the safety of a warm bed doesn't seem to help me fall back asleep after my nightmares tonight was one of the rare nights I didn't wake up Scearming so I had no intention of waking armakan he has a meeting in the morning well later in the morning its like 3ish. The nightmare still hangs in the back of my mind I pull my knees to my chest shaking lightly trying not to cry again. Warm arms wrap around my shaking shoulders and a soothing voice ask "Carter what are you doing up it so early shouldn't you be sleeping" armakan I would recognize that voice anywhere "a-armakan what are you doing up did I wake you I'm sorry I tried to be quiet whi-" I was cut off with a tight hug "shhh you didn't wake me I just couldn't sleep and I was going to get a drink ok" he says pulling me up gently from my spot on the window seal "come on its ok" he whispers to me holding my hand tugging me to the kitchen.  After a bit of walking and getting a drink we sit there him in a chair and me on the table swinging my legs back and forth "today is Halloween" armakan says sipping his drink "it is"I mumble "yes it is so I'm going to spend it with you" he says bluntly seemingly have not be effected by his statement. I blushed brightly "armakan what don't you have a meeting with that big guy today and you still have to meet with the noble group of people" I ramble on confusing my self more. "It has all been moved to the day after tomorrow you wanted to spend time with me didnt you" he ask looking up at me "well I did but-" "no buts you are going to get spoiled today and there will be no stopping it so just say thank you" armakan says atanding up putting his hand on each side of me pinning me to the table though I don't think that was his intention "but-" he grabs my face gently in his right hand making my lips move as he says thank you I sigh. "Thamkz zymou" I say he laughs taking his hand from my face putting it to his mouth trying to stop the laughter that threatened to escape. "Well what in god names is going on in here my lord magi" narmes comes in looking amused at what was happening.

(Time skip)

"Lady magi lady magi where are you" Eric's little voice echoes through the halls of the pyramid castle "Eric if it isn't my favorite boy" I say picking him up spinning around on the heels of my feet "happy Halloween lady magi guess what I'm dressed up as" he says raising his hand in the air excitedly smiling at me "hmmm a womanizer" I say smirking lightly at him "noooo I'm a knight your knight I'm gonna grow up really big and strong with the power to protect you and king armakan you guys are my family after all thats what its about right" he explains and by the end of it I was on the brink of crying "Eric you are my favorite kid in this whole world" I tell him nuzzling my nose with his making him giggle. "Eric did you get lots of candy when trick or treating" armakan ask putting his hand on Eric's head messing up his hair lightly "yeah I got lots and I shared it with the household vessels narmes and now you guys" he say holding the bag of candy out to us. After we all are shared candy and Eric fell asleep in between me and armakan "this was a weird day and it dawned on me that you really like the name Eric and if his name is Eric what are you going to call my snake" armakan ask looking at me from the corner of his eye "well I'm gonna call him benvolio" I say laughing "you mean from that book you've been reading Romeo and Juliet its his cousin right" armakan ask turning his head to me I just nod feeling drowsiness wash over me.

(Armakan's pov)

When I look back at her she was fast asleep I chuckle at this and picked her and Eric up bringing both to their separate room carter last. I smile down at her "its nice to see you sleep peaceful without a care about what's going on outside whatever radon dream you're having" I mumble smiling moving her hair from her face "armakan that's a stupid idea and you know it" she mumbles shifting around on the bed "goodnight my magi" I kiss her forehead and quietly leave the room.

(Well I hope this was good I'm not really sure the word count is 845 also should I start a magi oneshot thing or not if you guys could help me with that would be great well that's it for now have a good rest of Halloween bye my lovely readers)-cassie