welcome to heliolahpt

Ello loves  i hope you enjoy this one I know it's been awhile since I posted a chapter but here you go so enjoy)

(Carter pov)

"The ship ride is going to be long ok but don't worry al its gonna be fun right armakan" I say looking at him from my perch on the side of the ship. He hums in agreement Aladdin chuckles as I started pulling arma' s arm trying to make him talk I ended up on his back pulling his cheeks we both look down at him confused. As he starts laughing really hard looking very happy "umm al whats so funny" I say looking around at the others Alibaba and morg were reading something with Eric , yam and sharr were bickering, sin getting drunk, hina and his kids (yes he brought his kid) narmes jafar pisti  spartos drakon were all talking about something important I'm sure cause pisti looked alittle bored. Aladdin just smiles at us "it's nice to see how close you are" he says a bright smile shown on his face as he looks at us me still clinging to armakan hands still holding his cheeks until he grabs them and puts them down but letting me cling to him. "Well that is to be expected we've know and lived in the same place for 14 years-" "and he saved my life and vica versa so ya know we gonna be close haha" I cut him off smiling at the memories that came up. "Aladdin come check this out" Alibaba says waving dramticly Aladdin smiles and goes over "and then there were two" I say chuckling he smiled as I hoped down off him "I suppose but I assume it won't be for long you're quite popular with all of them". "Really" I asked tilting my head to the side He nods leaning on the side of the ship "I guess al had the right to be shocked then" I mumble realizing why al looked so happy "what do you mean" armakan ask looking over to me. "Well when I was little I was really shy with people if I didn't know them or if someone I knew knew them ya know it was a trust thing" he nods in  a way I guess that means he wants me to continue."I guess he was shocked because after we were betrayed by someone close to us well me al was a baby so I guess it was because I seemed to open up but he couldn't be more wrong" I say shaking my head he nods again "I know it took you like a year to truly trust me and narmes you seemed to wholeheartedly take in sharrakan" he says. "Well he was so small and helpless and he just wanted someone to help him out of what he was in i couldn't not trust that boy and i guess he's not so helpless anymore huh" I say looking at sharrakan. He looked at us and waved and started walking over he smiled at me. "Hey carter" he says waving at us I smile brightly at him "Hey sharrky" he frowns at the nickname "why is that still a thing" he asks looking at armakan for help he just chuckled and left us alone "hi" we say at the same time and then we both laughed. "When we get to heliolahptyou have to hang out with me ok like we did when I was little or when we had the rare visit ok" he smiled at me like he did when he was little I smiled and nodded "yeah of course im gonna have to keep al under control but I think Morag got that under control and i think you are way to big to bunk with me" I say teasingly. He blushed lightly and says "aww come on Carter I'll sleep on the bed and you'll sleep on the hammock pleaseee I'll even be mature about al sleeping with you" he says with a whine I just laugh and nod . "Woowww look at that" we all look where Alibaba had pointed and surely enough the dessert country heliohapt was in sight "welcome to heliohapt".

(This was all over the place omg haha sorry word count 706 hope you enjoyed and have a good day/night which ever it is love you guys)