Aladdin no, whaa

(Hiya! I'm this will be a short chapter I just wanted to post something today and I'm bored in a waiting room so yeah hope you enjoy)

(Carter's pov)

It was around noon and I'm showing al the garden while explaining something about heliohapt to him. "Well what about you and king armakan" he ask looking up at me "What do you mean" i ask. "I mean doesn't your relationship effect the country to" "WHAT m-me and a-a-arma dont- aren't in a relationship what would make you think that" I look down at him flustered. "If you aren't then why do y'all act the way you do" he tilts he's head to the side "What do you mean we act like we have since we met"

. I'm sure I my face was as bright as my hair how could he just say that we don't act that way. "Well jafar says y'all act like a couple so I thought y'all were one cause ya know-" "no I don't ,...we aren't a couple" I say firmly "do you want to be" "What" "do you want to be with armakan"  he sits down in the hammock swinging lightly. "I don't know al" thats a lie and we both know it but, I'm here to keep Aladdin safe thats why I was sent here that won't change just cause I have a crush on my king candidate.

"Carter you shouldn't lie" he says sternly "I'm starting to wonder who's the older sibling me or you" i say chuckling him joining along. "That's you I'm just telling you that you should follow your heart and stop letting your brain  tell you that you're here for one reason and that alone k". I groan and lay down pulling him with me "yeah ok let's just take a nap ok you've been training all day" he nods and that was it.

(Word count 318 hope you enjoyed have a nice day/night byeee)