balbadd part two

(Hello its been forever omg but  I'm not really sure if people that read this story are enjoying it or not but to the people who are reading it can you tell me if its good or not hope you enjoy the chapter)43
(Caters pov)

"You look tired magi what's wrong" the ship owner asked me "nothings wrong I'm worried about what awaits us when we go to balbadd I'm sorry if I worried you" I explained "I'm sure everything will be ok my dear you've been through a lot already I'm sure and my dear you are very strong so there is nothing to worry about" he says I really love this world's people "thank you mister Adam that is very sweet of you" I say smiling at him "carter we're here are you ready" narmes ask me "I guess" I say "remember dear everything will be ok" Adam says in a farther like tone as he hugs me "I will thank you it really means a lot more than you will ever know" I say hugging him back crying a bit. "Come on magi lets go" Eric says "of course Eric I mean the longer i wait the longer you wait armakan told you to stay with me 24/7 right" I say smiling at the boy "magi please don't think I stay with you because king armakan told me to I stay with you because I want to you saved my life when I was six you are the only family I have so please don't say that ok" he says tearing up "hey hey I'm sorry its ok I won't say it again i'm sorry really please just don't cry" I pull him into a hug "shh its ok shhhh I'm here" I coo in a gentle tone "I-I'm sorry I'm not t-trying to c-cry -b-b-but I can't stop" he cries out hugging me back "geez if I knew it would have upset you like this I wouldn't have said it I was just joking-" "bad joke" "yes it was a bad joke I know I'm sorry its ok though right your not mad at me right" I ask him "yeah I'm not mad thanks for the hug" he says blushing lightly "can we not tell anyone about this please" he ask I laugh "of course" I say "now lets go"

(Time skip)

"Carter Eric there you guys are what took you so long" narmes ask us "I'm sorry I got lost" I say messing up my hair "wow the great magi of heliohapt got lost that is a big surprise" someone says behind me says "PARSINE hi how are you" I yell out tackling her in her hug "I'm fine thank you you have grown since the last time I saw you" she says hugging me "yes I have grown like a foot thank you for noticing" I say standing on my tippy toes "well now that you are here there is someone we want you to meet" jafar says coming into the room with a blond boy "hi I'm alibaba it nice t-" "your the third prince here you ran away awhile ago and you've been living in a small town that name I can't remember and captured a dungeon with the help of someone a magi I need you to tell me what did he look like" I cut him and explained what I knew about him. "Ummm he has blue hair and is about yay high and blue eyes and has a golden flute around his neck" he tells me seeming to be a bit freaked out . I just broke put into a big grin "its him" I say looking at narmes "are you sure you don't want to get your hopes up" he says. "To late hope way high no point and trying to stop them now I want to see this boy" I say to narmes and sinbad "um carter I hate to say this but can you wait we really need you to be in there when we talk to him" jafar says to me. "No I have to see him jafar you don't get this" I say looking at him you have narmes isn't he enough to prove that you're in good with heliohapt" I yell. I got hugged from behind "carter its ok you'll see him soon" narmes say to me "fine" I sigh.

(Time skip past all the fight stuff we are when everyone is seeing their love ones)

I look down from the roof at him it was aladdin my baby brother was alive he lost ugo but he was gonna be ok I know he will. "You've gotten big huh" I jerk my head up and there he was "Setta its you" "yep hey princess" he says to me. I couldn't talk I just started to cry "hey its ok shh carter hey baby its ok" he cooes at me "I missed you so much" I say trying to hug him "hey its ok carter I've got to go its time for us to go back bye carter" he says disappearing.  I dont know how long I sat their crying but it must have been awhile because someone came up "hey carter its been awhile hasn't it" aladdin says to me I just tackled him in a hug "al I was so scared that you wouldn't make it to this world I sat here waiting for ten year I missed you so much I really did I may have had the heliohapt guys and the seven sea Alliance but I really dont fit in this world please don't leave me baby brother I can't be alone again" I cry out he hugs me back "I think I missed you I just got my memory back I'm sorry if that's not what you want to hear" he says "I dont care about that youve got them now and that's all that matters so please don't leave me just don't at least not yet" I wimpered out "of course big sis" he says to me.

(Word count 1025 I hope you liked this chapter and sorry I haven't posted in awhile)