going to heliohapt

(Hello my lovely reader this isn't really going to be based of the anime much anymore I will try to you know keep the facts in here just not as much hope you enjoy)

(Carter pov)

Me and aladdin were playing hide and seek and I was it "this was not well thought out"  I mumble as I walk around the halls. "CARTTTTERRRRRR" someone yells as they ran in to me "sharrkan you've gotten big well I haven't seen you since you were like". "14 it was the last time you went to the meeting for the seven sea alliance I'm 22 now" he explains hugging me his head buried in my gut.  "Wow that long I'm sorry sharr if it makes you feel better I really missed you" I say nuzzling my face in his hair "mmagshsmmm" he says "ahhh yes of course I will tell mister snakey that you love him" I tease laughing.

"I said that I missed you to before I left with sinbad when I was nine you were always there for me in that year and when I had to leave you gave me the biggest hug and said that no matter where I went you would always love and miss me and that I had to come back when it was safe even if I didn't stay forever just as long as I stay for a bit I remember that you were biting your lip" he says eyes brimming with tears as he looks up at me "I didn't know you noticed that" I say.

" I did and I notice that when you hugged armakan he blushed as he hugged you back" he states as he stands up wiping his tears smiling lightly "well that's enough crying fpr me what are you doing you looked pretty lost" he ask "I was looking for aladdin we are playing hide and seek and I -"  "still suck at it I see well he is eating in the dinning room so yeah I didn't tell you that" he says smiling "well lets go" I say grabbing his hand walking with him there.

(Small timeskip)

"Well then its decide we're going to heliohapt" sinbad says as me and sharrkan enter the room "wait what's going on who's going home with us arma" I ask looking at him "sindra will be going back with you" jafar says. "We will that's awesome" sharrkan says smiling like a kid. "aladdin alibaba and morg are coming to right" I ask holding Sharrkan's hand a bit tighter "yes they will" sin says "oh and aladdin you are it" I say skipping over to him and put my hand on his head. "What thats so cheating" al whines "its not cheating I happened on your location" I say hugging him smiling teasingly "well I guess that's true but when we go to heliohapt we will play more ok carter" he says eyes sparkling with determination "ok I'll just win again" I say

(Word count 498 I hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry it was so short its more of just a filler thing have a good day)