My bad audition

I just had a really bad audition and didn't get into the thing that I wanted to. Weirdly enough  I'm not as bummed as I thought I would be. It was kind of humorous.

I had tired out my voice the day before that from practicing for an audition for a solo. I am also recovering from a cold so I wasn't in the best condition to be singing.

Now that I'm done with excuses, I sang Shy as my song (I need to realize that that song does not fit my voice as well as I think.)
It was pretty good. Sadly, it wasn't as strong as I wanted it to be but it was fine. What was really funny was the last note. I ended on the lyrics "Horribly shy." But my "shy" came out as the wrong note. I tried to fix it but it kind of just sounded like a strange voice crack. I feel bad for the people who heard me 😂.

I left and just kind of laughed. I had had so much fun performing because it's such a ridiculous song and fun character. I ended up just enjoying the opportunity I had to perform and learn.

As much as this sounds like "be yourself and follow your dreams" stuff I'm trying to be serious. I guess that the cheesy lesson here is to learn from your mistakes instead of freaking out over them. That's a hard thing for me so I will have to work on it as well. Thanks for reading this cheesy chapter and I hope you got something out of it (other than that I'm a weirdo)

All the world's a stage and with that I end this page.