Love Never Dies

I just listened to the Love Never Dies soundtrack and it destroyed me. The show is a sequel to POTO written by Andrew Lloyd Webber. The music was really interesting and not like I expected. The show is a little dark. There is a little swearing but I recommend it (just find a clean version online). It's a pretty old show and people seem to either love or hate it. Spoilers ahead

Seriously listen to it first

Spoilers

You will regret hearing this spoiler if you want to listen to the music.

Are you sure your ready for this? It's up next.

CHRISTINE DIES!!!!!!!!!!!

Gustave is a little angel with a little angel voice and he's only TEN YEARS OOOOOOOOOLD. Now he has no mother and will be raised by someone who is basically a stranger. I love the whole "look with your heart" message but I this child barely knows Eric. I don't know if I trust the phantom with children.

I love Meg in Phantom. She's Phantom's Peggy so the character development is really interesting but GOSH THE FEELS. I feel so bad for her because she's a victim but she overreacted way too much.

All of the notes go where you don't expect them to. THE BEAUTY UNDERNEATH IS THE BEST. It's so out of place and the electric guitars are a huge change. Somehow it fits the madness of the whole show. The sax in "Why Does She Love Me" sets the mood and makes my day. "Devil Take The Hindmost" is so cool and is a great piece. "Love Never Dies" is beautiful. I love so many more of the songs but you are probably already bored.

The title is such cruel irony. Love did die, figuratively and literally. What if Raul comes back to reclaim Christine? That would be horrible.

Thank you for reading this mess of feelings. I know I am not a critic and have no authority to judge but I just wanted to share my opinions.

All the world's a stage and with that I end this page.