8- Umbrella Scene

Sorry for being inactive xx
I have writers block yeah..sorry if the chapters bad. God this book is getting so popular !! 600 views dam!!

"Hey Marinette." Alya greeted her that morning.

Marinette felt exhausted, hurt and confused.

First of all, she had a terrible sleep with all those horrible dreams.

Second, she felt confused due to the events that occurred last night had never happened before.

Usually it was just Marinette and her soulmate. They always did whatever they wanted in their dreams, everything had bowed to their very whim.

Additionally, she had discovered a weird ancient box. Inside it was beautiful, Ladybug themed earrings. Exactly the same ones she had received from her soulmate years ago.

Thinking about it made her blush.

However, Marinette felt most of all, scared. She couldn't remember the guy from her dreams name.

She vaguely remembered blonde, messy hair, like a mop, but that was it.

She could remember memories, but the details of who it was with was blurry.

She didn't want to forget the memories. She didn't want to forget him! She was in love with her soulmate, they had planned to marry!

She was supposed to meet him yesterday too!

And now she couldn't remember his name...

"Hey Alya." Marinette muttered in reply. She forced a smile.

"You okay, gurl?" Alya flashed her a worried smile.

The two girls walked side by side through their school hallway on their way to their first class.

"Yeah. I'm fine."

The conversation ended there.

Marinette couldn't stop thinking about her soulmate. She felt desperate to grab on to every memory of him.

Them discussing their futures.

Playing make believe.

Talking about meeting each other. (She had refused, insecure about sharing her identity)

Dancing..

Hugging..

She didn't want to forget all of that.

Marinette blinked back tears as she entered the classroom.

She glanced over to her new seat, expecting some sort of evil scandal from Chloe. Instead there was an unfamiliar boy, with neat blonde hair.

He was crouching over Marinette's seat, a sticky substance half stuck to her seatand half in his hand.

He was putting chewing gum on her seat!

Chloe and Sabrina giggled nearby.

Tired and feeling irrational from last night, Marinette stormed up to the boy.