Introduction/prologue

Marinette Dupain-Cheng lives in a world where everyone has a soulmate and everyone has different signs and communications with their soulmate. Some are born with tattoos of each other's name or a picture to describe their soulmate! Some may have a physical connection where one soulmate dye's their hair and their soulmate's hair dyes too! Some could even get a watch which count downs to when they meet their soulmate!

But the rarest of them all, only go to soulmates who are destined to have really strong bonds, they receive the ability to have connected dreams.

Every night when the two soulmates go to sleep, they go to a whole new world. A world that they can change the landscape and scene with the slightest ease. A world they can create and mould as they please. A world that only the soulmates can visit. A world that Marinette will be able to experience with her soulmate.
Sounds awesome right?

But there's a catch.
Not only will you not be able to say your name or see each other's face, but once you meet in real life, you'll never share dreams again.

How will Marinette and her Soulmate use their dreams? Will they be able to figure out each other's identities?
Read to find out..