14. Magical paper?

Ya'll I literally can't spell to save my life. I had to search up how to spell cushion, send help!! XD

I think I might finish this up soon. Who just wants them to date already???

"So, you finally touched the ring."
Marinette opened her eyes to the all to familiar white, empty space.

"Sorry I'm a little late. Plagg, that stupid cat, wasn't doing his job. I had to fill in for him."

A little girl stood a few feet away from Marinette with her hands behind her back. Marinette thought it was just a normal kid until she spotted two antennas on her forehead, about the length of a 30 cm ruler.

The feminine creature was about the height of a five year old. Her body, minus the antennas of course, seemed pretty humanoid.

She wore a short, red tutu with black spots and a plain red mid drift.

"Huh? I thought I lost my soulmate link." Marinette mumbled rubbing her eyes.

Wasn't she just in the mall talking with her friends?

"Yes you were, but I made your body loose consciousness, it'll be only for half a second of course." The little girl squeaked, her voice high pitched like a child's.

Marinette raised an eyebrow.
"Did you- did you just read my mind? And what do you mean loose consciousness for half an second? A minute's already passed. And who are you? Why am I here? What do you mean," Marinette put her hands up and made air quotation marks, "I finally touched the ring."

Marinette took a deep breath.

"Woah calm down Marinette, I'll explain everything. Please take a seat. This may take awhile."

A large, red, fluffy couch appeared behind Marinette.

Marinette opened her mouth to speak but the antenna headed girl quickly cut her off,
"Please don't ask how I know your name. If you don't speak, I can explain. If you do I will leave and you'll never get learn what this magic paper is." She brought out a simple, A4 blank piece of paper from literally no where and waved it around.

Intrigued, Marinette sighed, giving the creature a skeptical look before relaxing into the comfy cushion.

"First things first. I'm Tikki and I am the soulmate diety. Also called a Diligitis. In other words, I control the soulmate link of course. Along with my side kick, Plagg of course, but he's not important.

"Since Plagg and I tend to get bored watching couples fall in love over and over again, we play a little game every decade. We give two soulmates the ability to share dreams and add new twists and turns every time to see how it goes. This decade it was you and your soulmate. Any questions?" Tikki raised an eyebrow.

"What were the nightmare's for?" Marinette asked.

"Oh, Plagg takes full responsibility for that one. He just wanted to mess with yous." Marinette's jaw dropped. She opened her mouth to speak but Tikki raised her index finger.

"You were only granted one question. Let me talk a bit more. This time we decided, when you touch your soulmates jewel, and you're not together yet, we would give you something extra to help yous out. That's where this paper comes in." She shimmied the very normal and un-special looking paper. Marinette raised an eyebrow but didn't dare to speak, too caught up in what Tikki was about to say.

"Before I talk about the paper, I'll tell you why and how you're here. We are in your mind, you are dreaming this but everything I say is valid and true. Time here passes much, much quicker than reality. Though we may be here for about 10 minutes, half a second will pass in reality. I manipulated time so that we could have this chat."