2 Time to Join a Group

*(Y/n)'s POV*

It was a cloudy day today. The weather reports had said that it would rain today, but they didn't clarify what time.

I was sitting in the classroom, lightly tapping my pen on my desk, my chin was placed on my other hand.

The class was just beginning to start, the classroom was a tad bit noisy. I checked my watch and sighed. I still had to wait 10 more minutes until the teacher arrives.

At the corner of my eye, I see Ren approaching Asano's table from the left side.. Wait, scratch that, he was approaching my table from the left side.

I turned to look at Ren and he smiled. "Good morning, (Y/n)!" Greeted Ren. "Good morning..?" I greeted quietly.

"Hey, no need to be shy, you're a part of us now!" Ren places his arm around my shoulders and I slightly twitched at his movement.

'I'm part of their group..?' I thought. "She isn't in our group, and she will never be in our group" Asano stated. Ren turned to Asano his arm still around my shoulders.

"Come on, boss, she sat with us yesterday! Besides, she's really smart. And in A class." Ren reasoned the last sentence said with a mumbled.

Asano wasn't looking at us, and then I sighed. "Forget it, Ren. Besides, I only sat with you guys because I didn't have anything to eat." I said bluntly. He removed his arm from me and then he looked at me his eyes glowing with faint disappointment.

"Okay then." He replied. The bell finally rang, everyone went back to their seats including Ren.

TIME SKIP!

The first class was finally done, I began talking with a friend who sat next to me on the right while waiting for the next teacher. When I was finished talking with my friend, I sat properly on my chair.

I glanced at Asano who was fixing his things, and our eyes met for a second, but then our eyes averted from each other afterward.

I sighed subtly, as I stared at the clock. I was officially bored. I stared at my lunchbox.

The bell finally rang again, telling us that it was time for the next class. The teacher entered the door, and it was another boring day.

(A/N): Author-chan has no clue how to make this chapter longer! Excuse her lack of entertainment! But fear not! Fluff will become entertaining soon enough!

TIME SKIP!

It was lunch time, the classroom slowly became empty as the students left the room one by one.

I picked up my lunchbox absent-mindedly and proceeded to head out of the classroom myself.

I finally snapped back into reality when I suddenly bumped into someone. "(Y/n)! Are you even listening to me?" A familiar voice called out. I looked up and realized I had bumped into Ren.

I jumped back a bead of sweat leaving my forehead. "Ah, sorry Ren! I didn't notice you were there!" I hesitantly said.

Ren tilted his head, studying my profile. I blinked at him in confusion and then he spoke. "Have you been feeling alright? Looks like you absent-mindedly halfway walked out of the classroom." Ren inquired his expression worried.

I hesitated to choose the right words to answer. "Um.. well I had started an all nighter yesterday from studying.." My words trail off.

As Asano began approaching more beads of sweat left my forehead. "Look at the time! I have to get going!" I gestured at the invisible watch on my wrist. How'd that get there?