Side Story: A Special Assignment

*(Y/n)'s POV*

In a time when (Y/n) stopped the flashback for a while and talked to classmates...

It was the next day, the day which Okuda would show her "special assignment" to Koro-sensei.

"Okay... um... so he really asked you to bring the poison to class?" Kayano asked Okuda. I approached Kayano as she talked to Okuda. Okuda smiled at Kayano, bringing the bottle of poison closer to her slightly.

"Yeah. He said the stuff in this bottle would work like a charm!" Okuda replied innocently. The liquids in the bottle showed a dark blood red. If we hadn't known it to be a potion, I would've assumed it to be blood or juice in a Chemistry flask.

"Wow. He even drew a manga of the safety guidelines for proper use and storage." Nagisa added holding a piece of paper. Sugino was beside him.

"Wow. Call me impressed." I commented. They both turned to me.

"I know he's unconventional and all, but giving us the goods on the poison that'll kill him?"

I stared at the bottle then looked at Okuda. "You sure it isn't a trick?" Kayano and Okuda turned to me.

"What do you mean?" Okuda asked. I sighed and continued:

"Like, what if the stuff in that bottle makes him stronger? You've seen the effects of the other three right?" I said pointing at the bottle.

"She does have a point," Nagisa said and Kayano agreed.

Okuda's expression kept changing into an uneasy one as she thought about the potion lifting it to her eye-level.

I sighed and placed my hands on the back of my head. "Or not, we'll never know if Koro-sensei is oblivious to the things that he could do," I said reassuringly.

Okuda places her hand on her chest and took a sigh of relief while smiling.

"I'm sure it's just his way of encouraging me," Okuda turned to Nagisa and Sugino. "I'm good at Chemistry, not words. He says to focus on my strengths." She continued.

As we finished our conversation, Koro-sensei entered the classroom. "Good  morning, everyone!" Koro-sensei greeted as he approached his desk.

"Here's your chance!" Nagisa said.

"Go give it to him!" I and Kayano said.

Okuda approached Koro-sensei with a smile. "Here it is, sir! Just like you asked." She told Koro-sensei giving him the bottle of poison.

"Ah, nice work." He said getting the poison. "Well, here's to nothing." He started drinking the potion.

He made a weird groan and his outline became a flashy red. "Oh no..." I mumbled to myself. Little particles on the floor, ceiling, and or walls started to levitate as we stood there watching Koro-sensei evolve in shock.

He started laughing and said: "Thank you, Okuda. Thank you very much, indeed." He laughed even more.

"This concoction is precisely what I needed to level up!" He said in the weirdest deep-creepy voice mix.

Okuda stood there. "I, eh... I don't-- Eh!" She tried to speak as Koro-sensei's tentacles waved in her direction.

Koro-sensei's outline grew more flashy and red. Everything around him started to levitate.

"Okay. What the hell is happening." I asked myself. Koro-sensei shouted louder and louder. 'What would he look like? Could we never beat him? Will he be invincible?' I thought to myself. So many questions dancing on my head.

The whole classroom was filled with a white smoke. I covered my eyes. And the next thing I knew...

"Phew," Koro-sensei said. I opened my eyes and he became this weird gray liquid on his desk.

"HE MELTED?!" Everyone shouted. Koro-sensei lifted his... somewhat looking head.

"You didn't think that was a poison, did you? On the contrary, I had you whip up a special tonic designed to increase my fluidity~! Huhuhu~!" He said.

I threw my knife at him and he dodged it and moved into Meg's desk. "In liquid form, I can come into the smallest nooks and crannies..." He explained further.

"What are you doing in there?" Meg asked Koro-sensei.

"And best of all..." He started moving around at Mach 20. "I LOSE NONE OF MY SPEED!" He moved around everywhere, I brought out my gun and tried to aim,

"GO ON TRY TO BEAT ME!" He shouted. He then stayed at the corner of the ceiling.

"Y-you tricked me! That's not fair!" Okuda exclaimed. Koro-sensei looked at Okuda with his natural ear-to-ear grin.

"Fair? Verbal deception is a vital part of the successful Assassin's toolkit." Koro-sensei explained.

"What are you talking about, sir?" Nagisa and I asked in Unison. I went closer to them from behind the classroom.

"Approaching the target so naively is a good way to fail at your mission, even the deadliest of poisons is useless if one can't persuade the mark to drink it," Koro-sensei said as his liquid form slowly slid down to the floor.

"Nagisa, say you wanted to poison me. How might you go about it?" He asked Nagisa.

"Huh? Let me think... I'd probably put it in something you'd like and say I'd offer it as a gift." Nagisa said.

Koro-sensei continued talking to us about the what to do. I smiled at Koro-sensei.

Once he was done explaining and teaching, I walked towards him and asked: "Hey, Koro-sensei?" He turned his head to me.

"What is it, Ms. (L/n)?" He said a bead of sweat appeared on my forehead.

"No need to be so formal, sir. I just wanted to ask if... you could teach us to defend ourselves through communication... or It could just be me..." I asked him.

"Nufufufufu~! Is there a reason you want to learn from me?" He asked teasingly.

"N-no! You know what? Nevermind." I walked away.

"Waah?! I didn't mean it like that! Please, please! Let me teach you!!!" He exclaimed.

I laughed as he started to ask me questions on what I wanted to learn.

I might make side stories like these from now on. Thank you so much for 500+ reads and 70+ votes! Until next time! Ciao!