16 Time for Potions

*(Y/n)'s POV*

It was a normal day at the E class building, we were having a chemistry class. The day before today, I saw Okuda write down chemical measurements in a notebook.

I had realized that she was going to make a poison probably for Koro-sensei. Why didn't I think of that?

I asked if I could help. She wasn't really all social but... I got her to answer me.

*THIRD PERSON VIEW*

Koro-sensei was in a separate room from the class. He stored the items needed for Chemistry in that separate room.

He asked Meg and Isogai to help him carry the things to the class. "Sir, couldn't you have just grabbed a few and move from one place to another with your speed?" Isogai asked Koro-sensei.

"Well, yes, Isogai. But it's still better to have people help you." Koro-sensei said to Isogai.

"I guess it does make even closer relationships," Isogai mumbled.

"Does this count as bonding, Koro-sensei?" Meg asked her teacher.

"Hmm... I guess it does! Nufufufu~ bonding with my students..." He mumbled The last part of his sentence as he turned pink.

Isogai and Meg followed Koro-sensei as they went to the classroom, when Koro-sensei opened the sliding door, he was suddenly attacked by Maehara and  two other students that were from Terasaka's Gang. Koro-sensei moved around with his speed as he placed the objects on each of our tables. The three boys kept trying to get a tentacle with their knives.

After a while, they were tired out.

Just like always, Koro-sensei was able to dodge them. The three of them were side by side sitting down, breathless.

*(Y/n)'s POV*

I laughed at the failed plan of the three of them. Maehara sat there breathless and said drowsily: "Did you seriously dodge three knives while preparing the classroom?"

The bell rang stating that it was time for class. Isogai walked up to Maehara. "Hey, Maehara. You okay?" Isogai asked Maehara.

As they began to stand up to go back to their seats Karma spoke: "They should know by now that, that was too obvious. Am I right, teach?" Koro-sensei giggled then started the class.

As he started telling us about the lesson I turned to Okuda who was sitting beside me. "You ready?" I mouthed. She nodded and stood up.

Everyone's eyes were on her as she went towards the teacher. "I... uh...well..." She tried to speak. Koro-sensei's beady eyes were on her too.

"Go on, speak up, Okuda. What can I do for you?" Koro-sensei told Okuda.

"I... uh..." She held up the two bottles of-- "Poison, sir! Will you drink it please?!" She asked Koro-sensei.

Lines appeared under my eyes. "Well, she doesn't beat around the bush," Maehara commented.

"I'm sorry... is this weird?" Okuda asked.

"Well, it certainly is a straightforward assassination, I'll give you that," Koro-sensei answered.

"See? The thing is sir, I'm not very good at being sneaky, I mean, everyone else is so good at this stuff. Not to mention, (Y/n). But for me? All I'm ever good at is Chemistry, and I poured my heart and soul into this mixture!" She explained.

"Okay,  here it goes then... Okuda points for throwing it in, but no one's that stupid." Sugino commented.

"You poured your heart and soul? Then don't mind if I do then!" Koro-sensei said pouring the poison into his mouth.

More lines appeared under my eyes. Then Koro-sensei started to make weird noises. Probably the effects of the poison.

"Is this it? Are we actually going to do it?" I asked. Koro-sensei started to shape shift and... grow horns.

"Or he can just grow horns..." Isogai said. He tried the other two and shifted into various things.

I can't believe I'm watching our potion fail. Okuda went back to her seat after some motivation from Koro-sensei to try harder, and then our class continued.

TIME SKIP!

After class, some of our friends played ball with Koro-sensei's head as the ball (Fake Koro-sensei head... okay?) and sticks to swing at the ball.

I watched the class have fun. I realized Mr. Karasuma talking to Ms. Vić. I ignored it. It's probably another try at flirting with him.

I got bored and went to the classroom slowly but surely. I wanted to check on Okuda and some what apologize.

As I opened the door Koro-sensei was teaching Okuda to make a new poison.

They both looked at me when I entered. "Ah, Don't mind me! I'm just here to watch." I said a bead of sweat on my cheek.

Koro-sensei asked Okuda why she's only ever good at Science. She explained how she can never get the words out when it's English or Literature.

"But when it comes to Math or Science, the words are already spelled out for you. That you can answer it and no one would take it the wrong way." Okuda stated

I smiled at Okuda. "I have a special assignment for you. Remember though, safety first."

Once Okuda and Koro-sensei were done. I approached Okuda and bowed hastily at her. "I'm very sorry for helping you with the poison! That's probably why it didn't work anyway!"

Okuda had a bead of sweat on her cheek.

"I-it's not your fault, (Y/n)! I swear it!" I raised my head at what she said.

She smiled kindly at me. I smiled back at her.

Once they we were done, I stepped out of the building. And went in the forest.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Karma.

"Oh, hi." I felt awkward and walked away slowly.

"Is there a reason why you're leaving so soon? Geez, I help you fight some girl, and this is how you repay me?" I stopped in my tracks.

"Why should I thank you? You never intended on helping me in the first place. You only did that for your self-entertainment." I turned back to him.

He was taken aback. I raised an eyebrow and realized tears that were welling up in my eyes. I tried wiping them away

"Hah. Airi was right," I mumbled. "I am weak and pathetic." I ran away from Karma.

Right now... I just wanted to be alone, or at least talk to someone I knew would listen... "Gakushuu..." I muttered to myself.

Thank you guys soo much for 400+ reads! Please don't forget to leave a vote or comment and to follow me to show your support! Thank you again! Ciao for now!