[ASANO ENDING]

Thanks for reading Same Girl: Asano x Reader x Karma. I hope for you to enjoy the last 3 chapters of this story.

*(Y/n)'s POV*

  I had been on my bed the whole day thinking of which university to attend. Especially the things those two said, which in fact, made choosing a lot harder.

  Then.. I thought to myself, what if I just.. go reminisce about the old times for a moment, ya' know?

  I started thinking hard about me and Karma. You know, I never really forgave him after that incident a long time ago. So, anything that happened after that still seemed like a blur.

  Asano on the other hand.. remember that time when we sat at lunch together with his so-called gang? I didn't have my lunchbox or money for food to eat and then...

As I turned to my desk, a sudden object came flying towards me from my right. I caught it and realized it was an apple. I turned to face Asano. "What are you waiting for? Eat it." He answered without having to look at me.

I stared at the apple, and took a bite, and smiled. I began eating it while talking with Ren and the others.

  I smiled at the memory. Maybe he did care before we even became close, unlike some mean sarcastic red-head.

  My thoughts went back to when we went to that new sushi restaurant. Everyone was so joyful, and Asano wasn't so, I tried making him smile at least...

"Hey, Asano. Stop frowning unless you want frown lines to permanently appear on your face," I snickered at Asano. "Plus, we're at a sushi restaurant! At least act happy." I continued pointing at my genuine smile.

He growled and rolled his eyes. "I don't need to smile to tell that I'm enjoying it here," he replied to me. "So.. you are enjoying it here?" I asked my eyes glimmering with curiosity.

He sighed and plastered a smile on his face. I nodded while opening my menu and said: "It'll need some work, but that'll do for now."

  Oh! And let's not forget when we went to the art exhibit.. I forced him to take a picture with me because honestly, he really needed to be in at least one of the pictures and two, hey, a pic with Asano. Isn't that great for blackmail-- I mean friendship?

"Hey, we haven't taken a single picture together yet." Asano was taken aback at what I said. He then glared at me afterward. "It's... just because... when people see these pictures... someday" I explained hesitantly, the last word said in a murmur. "They might think like: "Is (Y/n) the only one who went to this Art Exhibit?" Or "Whoever went with her probably isn't photogenic" or something..." I continued.

His gaze softened as it dropped to the floor, he sighed while doing so. "Fine." He murmured. "I beg your pardon?" I asked him. "I said fine." He repeated. I smiled my cheeks lighting up as I clapped my hands together.

"Okay, let's take a picture.." My words trailed off as I looked around for the perfect place to take a picture. "Over there!" I pointed at a sculpture that looked good enough to take a picture in.

  That time when we investigated about the picture, when me and Asano first found out, he had said the strangest sentence known to Asano's kind-- wait, he's not even kind. Ugh, nevermind...

"So... that's why everyone's' looking at us strangely? It's just a picture of us by the school gate. What's wrong?" I asked still not getting what's wrong.

"Look closely before asking questions." Teppei stepped forward zooming the picture in. Once he zoomed the picture in, he showed us. The picture showed Asano holding my hand.