6 Lunch Time

*(Y/n)'s POV*

I was walking down one of the school hallways heading to my classroom, but something bothered me along the way. Everyone kept glancing at me and giving me weird looks.

With all this thinking of why they were giving me strange looks, I realized I had reached my classroom sooner than expected.

I opened the classroom door slowly, and everyone's eyes were on me. I dropped my gaze to the floor as I reached my desk and sat down.

I glanced around some of my classmates' gaze still on me. "Why is everyone looking at me strangely?" I mumbled to myself. Asano must've noticed what I said because he turned to me while sighing.

"You too?" I widened my eyes at what Asano said. I looked around again then looked back at Asano. "Why us, though?" I asked Asano.

"I think we can explain why." A familiar voice said from behind Asano. I raised my gaze to meet theirs. "Ren?" I then noticed the others behind him.

Ren showed us a picture on his phone. My eyes widened again and Ren continued: "Someone posted a picture of you guys yesterday to the whole school." Asano turned around to look at the picture on the phone. He scowled at no one.

"So... that's why everyone's' looking at us strangely? It's just a picture of us by the school gate. What's wrong?" I asked still not getting what's wrong.

"Look closely before asking questions." Teppei stepped forward zooming the picture in. Once he zoomed the picture in, he showed us. The picture showed Asano holding my hand.

My cheeks burned. "W-what's wrong with that? Maybe we're just r-really close friends!" I studdered. I turned to look at Asano who was hiding his blush with one hand. "Why are you... blushing?" I asked Asano.

"It's nothing.. you're right about your theory," Asano said. "Plus, It's not like I'm interested in that way..." He added. Ren sighed of relief.

I only blinked at both of them in confusion. "Anyway, we have to find out whoever has done this," I said. "It's not going to be easy. Everyone looks strange today." Tomoyo stated.

"Then, we have to find someone who is stranger-than-strange," I said and everyone went silent. "No one gets it?" I mumbled softly. "Have you become stupid? What a preposterous thing to say." Asano commented crossing his arms.

"Then you think of a plan, Asano Bakashuu," I told him feeling confident. Everyone else just snickered until Asano gave them a scowl.

TIME SKIP!

The bell rang telling us it was Lunch time. I fixed my things. This time, Asano had finished early. Everyone waited for me as I fixed my things. "Come on, (Y/n). You're taking too long." Ren said.

I only scowled at him. As I finished I ran to them a bead of sweat on my forehead. "Okay, I'm done!" I said. Why was a bead of sweat on my forehead? As I realized I did take too long to fix my things, and we only had 20 more minutes to catch up... or something...

Asano took a handkerchief from his pocket and dabbed it on my forehead. "Stop looking so agitated." He told me and began walking away. I blushed a little as I began following him with the others.

As we walked, Ren put his arm around me (Like always...) and spoke to Asano teasingly: "Asano, if you keep doing things like that to her, we might think you're lying when you say you aren't interested." Asano looked back and scowled at him.

Ren sighed and we continued walking

Short chapter? I know... Things will become interesting in the next chapter!