New Year Special Pt. 1

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!! Since I feel really fudging happy today, here's a chapter for all of you who are still reading this book. Enjoy!

P.S Too lazy to research about their customs, so I'll just do what a common romance writer will do. Ciao!

••••••

15 hours before Midnight

*(Y/n)'s POV*

"There!" I said clasping my hands together. I had just finished, with the help of my friends, placing the beautiful traditional new year decorations.

"So, (Y/n) you thinking about who you're gonna.. kiss before midnight?" Nakamura asked, one of my friends. Sugino glanced at Kanzaki, and Kanzaki smiled back leaving Sugino a blushing mess.

Me along with the other boys helping out, blushed a deep red. "W-what? Why would I even think of that?" I exclaimed, embarrassed.

"Duuuhh, tradition." Kayano said. I cleared my throat.

"Honestly, I don't give a damn about those stupid traditions. Who cares about who I kiss anyway?" I replied, glaring. The boys' shoulders slumped in defeat.

"Geez, (Y/n), you didn't have to be so mean about that." Maehara commented.

"Step aside, I've got this you, idiots." Kirara said. We weren't really close, but we're certainly friends, talking every now and then.

She pulled out her wallet waving it at me. "I'll treat you with food if you do it." She smirked.

"D-DEAL!" Me along with the rest of us where standing there in disbelief. Did I really just give up my first kiss over food? Yes. Yes I did.

"Perfect. Don't forget to bring your cameras, guys." Kirara said laughing to herself.

●●●

*Third Person View*

Karma was not in the crowd of people helping out in the group, he had intentionally rejected (Y/n)'s request to help to surprise her with her favorite food. Well, she didn't know that. That equals to a harsh comment about new years traditions.

Of course, being the weird and sadistic red-head he is, he snuck through the window.

He overheard the conversation, having mixed emotions about it. From  mischievous thoughts, to slight disappointed, and then to mischi evous thoughts again.

He placed the food on the table with a note, and left to start his plans.

The note on the table had a visible heart on it at first glance. Which anyone would be caught off guard if seen, especially if it's coming from Karma.

'Sorry for not coming, I hope this (f/f) will cheer you up. See you at midnight, (Y/n). ♡Karma'

•••••••

Now, let's move on to the strawberry-head. He too was outside (Y/n)'s house, but without an invitation to her house that need rejection (he'd never do, rly.). You must've forgotten to invite him after inviting Karma, your mind wandered if he changed for real afterall.

Asano felt slightly broken after finding out he was not invited. But then he cheered himself saying you'll just see him at the school new year party, looking all fancy, of course.

After hearing the conversation, he had to do some alterations to his plan. He smiled devilishly as he walked away.

UNEDITED. BYEEEE SEE U ON THE NEXT CHAPTER