5 Art Exhibit Time

*(Y/n)'s POV*

Asano and I were finally on the train. Asano wore Beige pants and a long sleeve polo shirt.

I was wearing a gray tank top, with a pink multi-layer chiffon skirt, and a dark blue long jacket with knee high brown boots

I was wearing a gray tank top, with a pink multi-layer chiffon skirt, and a dark blue long jacket with knee high brown boots. I had a/an [Insert Hairstyle] hairstyle.

Ever since I and Asano sat on the train, we hadn't said a single word to each other. I stared outside the train window.

When I saw the Art Exhibit building through the trees and stuff, I jerked my head facing Asano. "Asano! We're almost there!" I said happily.

Asano smiled faintly. "You must've been looking forward to this since earlier." He told me.

I nodded. The train speaker began to notify us that we were at the next station. I and Asano stood up as the doors opened. I went through it and began checking my phone for the direction.

I heard Asano sigh exasperatedly. "You still don't know the directions?" He inquired. "I do! I.. I just need to remind myself where it was again.." I lied. He sighed again and took my hand. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Unlike you, I actually know the directions." He checked his watch and began walking to the Train Station exit.

"We only have two more hours to enjoy ourselves in that Art Exhibit. You checking your phone will just slow us down." He stated bluntly. "Okay then, you lead the way," I told him and smirked. My other hand in my jacket pocket.

When we exited the train station, I followed Asano's lead as we ventured to the street. We took a cab to the Art Exhibit.

Asano still had a firm grip on my hand. It felt weird, but comforting at the same time. My heart skipped a beat at the warmth of his hands.

When we left the Cab, we were in front of the Art Exhibit. "We're here.." I mumbled to myself. Asano and I walked to the entrance, but he suddenly stopped walking and turned to face me.

"Are you okay? You seem to be walking slower than usual." He seemed actually concerned. "I've never actually been to an Art Exhibit," I said, half lying.

He nodded slowly while moving back on track.

TIME SKIP!

I and Asano had a lot of fun at the Art Exhibit... scratch that I think I'm the only one having fun while he took the pictures.

We had spent an hour looking at all the sculptures and paintings displayed. I guess Asano did have fun, he took the pictures while smiling at least.

As we walked by some more paintings I patted Asano on the shoulder. He turned around an eyebrow raised at me.

"Hey, we haven't taken a single picture together yet." Asano was taken aback at what I said. He then glared at me afterward. "It's... just because... when people see these pictures... someday" I explained hesitantly, the last word said in a murmur. "They might think like: "Is (Y/n) the only one who went to this Art Exhibit?" Or "Whoever went with her probably isn't photogenic" or something..." I continued.

His gaze softened as it dropped to the floor, he sighed while doing so. "Fine." He murmured. "I beg your pardon?" I asked him. "I said fine." He repeated. I smiled my cheeks lighting up as I clapped my hands together.

"Okay, let's take a picture.." My words trailed off as I looked around for the perfect place to take a picture. "Over there!" I pointed at a sculpture that looked good enough to take a picture in.

Asano and I went towards it and took a picture.

TIME SKIP!

We went back on the train after the Art Exhibit trip. I sat beside Asano showing him the pictures while I giggled a little. My finger swiped the screen to show the next picture of Asano admiring a painting.

"When did you take this picture?" He asked angrily. "I took it while you weren't looking. I won't delete it even if you get mad at me." I said giggling mischievously.

*Asano's POV*

She giggled at the picture. Her eyes glimmering with mischief. I sighed surrendering. "I never had the intention to do so anyway," I mumbled under my breath.

She guffawed at me, and I glared at her. She stopped laughing and averted her gaze.

She can be so strange sometimes. It's adorable-- wait, what?!

*(Y/n)'s POV*

8:00 pm in the evening...

When we got off the train, we went back to the school gate. "This is goodbye for today then," Asano said. "Have you forgotten we live on the same street?" I inquired. He opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

I laughed lightly and went walking to my house. Asano followed me...
When we reached my house I turned to face Asano. "You didn't have to follow me all the way to my house, ya' know," I told him.

"I can't just leave you alone in the streets." He said. I nodded and waved goodbye to him. "G'night, Asano," I said my farewells. "Goodnight," Asano replied leaving.

Isn't this chapter the best ever? Nah, jk... Their the best ever! :D