7 Time to Investigate!

*(Y/n)'s POV*

Since the whole: "Picture" incident with me and Asano, everyone's been quiet. Well, I've been quiet. I'm the one who usually starts the conversations.

The silence was really awkward, but Asano was quiet as always. "You know..." Ren said trying to start a conversation. "Asano wasn't always the one starting conversations, but he actually talked during Lunch time." He continued glancing at Asano.

"Why did he become quiet, though?" I asked. "It's most probably because of a special someone who's new to the group," Ren said hesitantly as he placed his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

I heard a quiet groan from somewhere. I didn't know who made it though. "Anyways, when do you guys want to start investigating on who did what?" I said pulling away from Ren, like far away from Ren.

"Tomorrow morning. Everyone usually stays at the hallway before class starts, or before school starts." Asano stated. "And by that, you mean before we're told to go to our classrooms?" I asked and Asano nodded.

"Okay, now... Who's the earliest of all of us?" They all looked at me confused. "I mean the most punctual one who arrives at school first," I explained clearly. Asano raised his hand, "I already know what to do. I don't need someone like you to tell me what to do." Asano said before I even said anything.

I just nodded and we continued eating.

TIME SKIP!

The next morning, I was walking my way to school when my phone vibrated in my hand. I unlocked my phone's pin and went to my messages. Asano sent a message from the group chat.

***

Asano: No one suspicious yet, (Y/n).

(Y/n): I'm on my way anyway.

***

I replied to Asano and proceeded walking.

TIME SKIP!

I was at the front of the main campus school gate, a few people arrived along with me. As I walked along the hallway leading to my classroom, I turned towards a corner and bumped into someone. "Oh! S- sorry!" I raised my head to see it was Asano.

"Oh! Asano!" I jumped back. "I didn't see you there," I said trying to calm myself from my flushed cheeks.

He just rolled his eyes and glared from behind him. "I haven't seen anyone yet. I swear if I see or hear someone who knows about this picture being shared... I'll--" I interrupted Asano with the clap of my hands. He turned to me with his eyes widened by surprised.

"Don't look so grumpy! You're so focused on this that you were surprised by just the clap of my hands!" He was taken aback by what I said, and I just laughed.

"You don't have to do this alone, ya' know," I said moving beside him looking forward. "We'll find this person or group together!" I smiled brightly at Asano. He smiled back faintly for only a second but then after that his expression went flat. He nodded.

"Let's go shall we?" I said reaching out my hand to him. He took it with hesitation then we walked forward to find the person we're looking for.

TIME SKIP!

It had been 30 minutes since I joined Asano. Everyone else joined us 15-20 minutes later, and we found nothing. Asano leaned against a wall and sighed exasperatedly.

I looked at my phone then said: "We're supposed to be heading to our classroom in 10 minutes. We still have time... but maybe not enough time..." I said the last few words said in a mumble.

"It's no use. They're probably not in school anyway." Ren said. "They're most probably in school, Ren. Anyone who tries to mess with Asano isn't always a pushover." We all turned to Natsuhiko who started talking.

"We best be going to class for now.." I said walking towards the way to class 3-A. Everyone followed.

"I didn't know that picture was already seen by people when I deleted it!" I stopped in my tracks, as I heard a female's voice from somewhere. I glanced at the door beside me.

There was a rectangular placard on the door, It read: "STORAGE ROOM". "What's wrong?" Asano whispered in my ear from behind. I turned to walk towards the storage room.

"We're so dead if someone finds out we did it!" A girl's voice could be heard in the storage room, but it was a different voice from the last one I heard. 'Two girls?' I thought.

"What if they're already looking for us? We're going to get expelled! I saw Asano yesterday! He looked scary!" Another girl's voice was heard. 'Three girls?' I thought to myself again.

I turned to the others who were behind me. Everyone was smirking with a glint of mischief in their eyes. My face was expressionless. These girls seemed harmless, but The Big Five's faces were scary indeed. I turned to the door. I hesitantly reached for the door knob, but then, I finally opened it.

CLIFF HANGER!!! Please don't hate me! XD I hope you like this book so far, was it interesting like I promised? No? -_- ...

Nawh, jk. I'll end this chapter for now. Sorry for these short chapters! I've been thinking a lot lately when to start the ship moment, but I do have to tell you, it's close! I promise you! :DDD 'Till next time! Happy reading!