4 Planning Time

*(Y/n)'s POV*

The rain had finally ended it's drastic pouring... I'm just being dramatic it wasn't all that drastic.

It was the next day, Saturday. Which meant I had to meet up with Asano today. 'This is going to be such an awkward day..' I thought to myself as I closed the door to my house after I said my farewell to my mom.

My dad is currently overseas on a business trip, so it was only me and my mom in the house. I checked my phone to see the text messages me and Asano had when the rain had started pouring.

It all started when I woke up late in the night. (or not.)

EARLIER..

I woke up to a sudden ding noise that came from my phone. 'Well, there goes my nice dream.' I thought, sighing drowsily.

I took my phone from my bedside and two chat rooms had a few messages in them.

I checked the first chat rooms, which was the group chat Ren added me in.

***

Ren: Eating at that new place was splendid. Especially since (Y/n) was there.

Natsuhiko: I'm pretty sure it's just the food. (Y/n) didn't talk that much like last time.

Teppei: What you guys up to anyway?

Ren: I'm chatting with you guys.

Natsuhiko: I'm studying the quiz papers from a few days ago.

Teppei: I'm here on my bed. I don't know what else to do since I've already studied.

Ren: Tomoyo, Asano, and (Y/n) aren't online. Wonder what they're up to?

Teppei: Asano is probably doing another early study for the exams.

Natsuhiko: Tomoyo had to do something with his family.

Ren: (Y/n)'s probably studying.. or asleep.

***

I didn't bother messaging since I was too lazy to. Plus, they chatted an hour ago. They're probably busy now.

I checked my clock and realized it was 12. I sighed to myself as I checked the next chat room.

***

Asano: (Y/n), are you awake?

(Y/n): I am.

***

I don't know why I had the urge to reply. It's already late. I don't think he'd bother to text again anyway.

***
Asano: Did I wake you up? Or did the others did?

(Y/n): The others. But I'm fine. What's up?

Asano: I just wanted to check if you would like to chat about where we're going tomorrow.

(Y/n): ..I don't really have anything in mind, do you?

Asano: Then why bother planning to hang out when you don't know where to even go?

(Y/n): I didn't say I had plans, okay?!

***

Asano didn't respond to me. It took a long time, so I took that time to research on somewhere to go.

Since we're just hanging out, I need to search somewhere that is crowded, but not too crowded. And somewhere we would both enjoy --- wow I sound like I'm planning my first date-- never mind that.

***
(Y/n): While you hadn't messaged for a while, I just found the perfect place to hang out. ^^

Asano: And that is..?

(Y/n): There is this Art Exhibit that just opened. It's really nice and not that crowded says the reviews online. And we only need to take the train to get there. What do you say? Interested?

Asano: I'm impressed how long you wrote that. I'm guessing you really want me to go.

(Y/n): It's not like that! I mean-- it is like that, but. Nevermind.

Asano: Send me the link. When and where do you want to meet?

(Y/n): Give me a second.

***
I went to go and copy the URL of the website. Sending him the address won't be enough. I want him to know the whole thing.

***
(Y/n): *Insert Link* Let's meet at the main campus school gate. The train station that'll take us to the place will only be a few blocks away.

Asano: Okay then. Time?

(Y/n): How does 4:00 pm sound?

Asano: It's fine. I have nothing scheduled after 3.

(Y/n): Oh, okay. What are you doing now anyway?

Asano: Studying.

(Y/n): Until now?? ^^;

Asano: And do you have a problem with that?

(Y/n): No, sir!

***

Our discussion ended and I went to sleep.

BACK TO THE PRESENT!

Just from the messages I and Asano had earlier, I felt an awkward aura between us. I mean, I feel comfortable with him, but it still feels weird to be going somewhere with someone who's the head of my school.

Especially since it's just the two of us. I walked my regular path to school when I arrived at the school gate, Asano was already there.

I approached Asano who was glaring at me. "What took you so long?" Asano asked almost exclaiming. I showed him my phone.

"It just turned 4:00. Don't be so mad." I replied turning to the direction of the train station.

"So? Should we get going?" I asked Asano. I turned around and Asano was there. I felt someone grasp my shoulder with force but lightly, which made me jump slightly.

I turned to my side to see Asano beside me. He's pretty tall up close. "What are you staring at? Let's go." I didn't notice I was even staring! Asano grabbed my wrist and we began walking to the train station. I blushed lightly at the warmth of his hand on my wrist.

Meanwhile..

*Third Person View*

Somewhere near the school gate, three girls were passing by the school, when they saw Asano and (Y/n) together walking off.

"Who is that girl? And why is she with our Asano?" One of the girls said, glaring at (Y/n).

"I don't know, but I kinda ship them!" Another girl said.

"I'll take a picture!" Another girl said, bringing out her phone and snapping a picture of Asano and (Y/n).

"Why, though?" The first girl said.

"I wanna show my other friends!" The girl with the phone said.

In the picture, Asano is seen holding (Y/n)'s wrist. (Y/n) had a faint blush as they walked away from the school gate.

The girl holding her phone shared the picture to the whole school accidentally.

"No! What did you do?!" The first and second girl exclaimed in unison. "Oh no!! I-I'll delete it!" The girl with the phone said. After she deleted the pictures, lines appeared in all of their eyes.

"Phew, that was close." The second girl said and then they walked off.

...but little do they know.. someone had already seen the picture.. before it was deleted.

XD Okay, I'll have to admit. That last part was corny. I didn't have any other ideas, so I guess I went with the: "Clichè scene!" Plan. I'm sorry if you hate it! And if you actually like it, Dōmo arigatōgozaimashita!

XD