The Secret

*Harry's pov*

I wake up and feel something in my arms and see her, she is cute while sleeping."wakey wakey (y/n)" "5 more minutes please". "sorry Lassie the trade is happening soon" "what trade" " the wand for you and Ben" I say. I really dont want to tie her up but I have too we head for Uma's ship. But before we leave I give her a quick kiss. She gives me a look of shock but then turns red. "what was that for Hook?" she asks, "you never know this could be the last time I see you" 

*at Uma's ship*

"Did she fight at all last night" Uma says but you dont hear because you are thinking of how soft (y/n) lips were. "HARRY" "oh no the lassie didnt fight at all" "please tell me nothing happened between you I see the way you look at her" "no nothing" "Good". You go check on (y/n). You come up from behind and touch her back because last night you felt something."um" she says in pain. "you ok lassie" "yeah just always hurts there no big deal"  You hear Gil Say "There Here"

*PLAY SONG* 

(y/n)pov

When He sang you wooed for him you wish you could tell him about your back but you can't. The trade is about to happen so Gil grabs you by the back and you scream bloody murder. Everyone stops and looks at you as you start crying for the pain. "What did you do" Harry and Uma say at the same time Harry is more worried though. "I grabbed her by the back and then she screamed" Gil says. "(y/n) are you ok" you hear Ben say and you nod he is the only who knows about it. Uma comes over and and pulls up the back of your shirt and sees your wings. "You have wings" She says. You see Harry look at you you feel ashamed for not telling him. The VK's are confused. 

*Harry's Pov*

You went to get Ben and gil went to (y/n), before you knew what happened you hear a scream. That was (y/n) what happened. She has wings oh no they could be ripped if that is the case she could be in danger. "The trade is off" Uma says "wait why" I say  "she has wings the have magic just as powerful as the wand they can have Ben we get (Y/n)" she say's. Mal"No you want the wand not her" " that was true but not anymore". You are sitting next to (y/n) because she is starting to hyperventilate. " are you ok Lassie" "no this is not good I dont know if they riped" "want me to look" "no not right now so im stuck here" "I will try to get ye out of here and help with your wing".

*any color you want*

*(y/n) pov*

Uma is still trying to say she wants me not the wand anymore. Thanks Gil had to grab me by the back. "Why do you drag me into this Uma my wings are most likely ripped if they are no magic" You state. " there is a chance they are not still I want your wings for their magic" She says. I give a scared look to the VK's and Ben. I look at Harry it looks like he is thinking of a plan. "Uma I have an idea" Harry says "what" Uma says "the wand will work no matter what but her wings could be ripped and may not work" "so just lets get the wand and keep her her" "true there we want the the wand" 

*TIME SKIP*

Its been about 3 days since Uma left I dont know why ,but I got to hang out with here  with Harry we have been talking more and more. We see on TV that Uma put Ben under a love spell but was caught. We dont know if she is coming back I dont care she would take me to that cage and keep me away from Harry.  I was out one day just walking out and someone grab my back so I screamed again I saw Harry so I yelled for him but I was pulled into a small place and was tied up."who are you and what do you want" you say "Wings" someone say. Oh God.

*Harry's pov*

I was walking and I heard a scream I knew that was my (n/n) {nickname} I had to help her. I saw her and she look very scared and she yelled for me. "(y/n)!" They got her you had to help. The doors were locked "(y/n), are you ok" "Help me Harry" she says in a whisper. What am I going to do. "I'm going to get Gil I will be right back Love" "ok please hurry" 

* (y/n) pov*

He went to get Gil and the person is still in here. The lights turned on. "GIL!!" "(y/n) nice to see you you know im in here so Harry will take awhile" you start to cry "why would you do this to me we are friends" "Yes but I want you and your wings and this is the only way to get you away from Harry" "I Love Harry not you let me go" "the question is does Harry love you" "I d-dont know" "I love you (y/n) and I will say it" "I DONT LOVE YOU GIL WHY WOULD I LOVE SOME WHO CAPTURED ME"  "I will make you love me" He starts to lift up your shirt. "stop gil you can't make me" "Yes I can" as he kisses you but you move out of the way. " HARRY HARRY GIL'S IN HERE HELP ME SOMEONE HELP ME" "no one can help you"

*Harry's pov*

Gil's not here I'm going to go back but I grab someone from the crew. "you are going to help me right" "yes" "good if you dont I will Hook you" We are back at the place she was pulled When we get there I hear "HARRY HARRY GIL'S IN HERE HELP ME SOMEONE HELP ME" "No one can help you" that's Gil. "Gil dont lay a hand on her I will hook you" "She loves me not you and your a bit to late" "(y/n) you ok" "she has passed out from pain why would she answer you" " Gil please dont hurt her I love her" "Harry is that you help he won't stop touching me" that's your lady "I have someone with me we will get you out" We start kicking the door and it opens and what I see makes me want to cry. (y/n) is tied up shirt off cover in blood and cuts trying to get Gil off her "Harry help me please" She is about to cry I get her and carry her and the guy I grab ties Gil up"Take him to the cages" "Ok"he says "dont forget about me (y/n)" Gil says. "Harry I was so scared I thought he was going to make me have-" I cut her off by pulling her into my chest and kissing her" your ok now that's all that matters" "I love you Harry" "I love you more(y/n)"

OK first to ch done I will try to update as soon as I can but school is starting soon and im going into high school help but I hope you like it I know this last part was dark but who cares so see you later.