What was that

(A/n HE SO HOT HOLY CARP!)

We were dancing and I hear a crash. "What was that?" I ask Harry "I didnt hear anything" He look confused. I hear it again and I notice no one else looking at all bothered by it.  I start to walk around and I hear it louder and its a voice saying ' (y/n) come home Daddy misses you' I stumble around for a second. " you ok babe" Harry comes to my side. "I heard a voice in my head" He looks socked. The other Vk's were busy dance. "I dont care lets just dance" I said. He started kissing my forehead. I start to giggle "Love you" I say "Love you too" Harry says. I fell asleep while sitting at an after party.

*Harry's pov* 

(Y/n) is asleep on my lap. "Did you hear her talk about the voice in her head" I ask  "Yeah bit" Mal says because shes the only one close by. "Maybe I should tell her about her dad" "Dont Harry thats her mom's thing she should but you should tell her mom about the voice" "I should" I tried to wake up (y/n) "Nooo 5 more mins" She said "Sorry babe we got to get to bed" I pick her up and head off to my room. She falls asleep in my arms. I put her down in my bed and take her heels off. I get up next to her and cuddle. I fall asleep.

*Dream time(Lol)*

I open my eyes and Im in the chip shop. "Uma? is that you" I look closer and its a man "Harry Hook bring home my baby girl NOW!" I wake up

*(y/n)'s pov*

I hear Harry moving around. "Harry wake up are you ok?" He didnt answer and look scared. "Harry!" He shot up and was breathing heavily. "You ok?" I asked as I hugged him tight. "Yeah nothing its we need to talk to your mom" We went to my old house. "(y/n) Your dad is a pirate" Mom said "WHAT!" I said We talked more and more. I was going to go to the Isle over spring break . 

*Time skip* 

We were getting ready to leave. I put on my outfit and we headed off. "Im kinda nervous Harry" "You will be fine" He gave my a quick kiss on the forehead. I giggled. We when to the chip shop and there was a man standing there and I had the same eyes as him. "(y/n) is that you..

A/n SORRY about the wait high school is so hard and my sis needs the computer half the time. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter see you guys in the next one BYEEE