Is He ok?

The doctor comes and gets me and says Harry is stable. I run into his room. I grab his hand and kiss it. I get my paper out and write.'I just got the ok to see you. I wish I could see your blue eyes but right now im just happy you're okay  I know you will wake up but I just don't know when. I cried myself to sleep but I know I will get held by you again Love you.'  I put the paper and the side table. "I know you cant hear me but Harry I love you and you will stay strong and come back to me I know this cause I can feel it" I kiss his forehead and walk out. I go to Harry's room and grab one of his sweatshirts that smells like him and put it on. Ben's calls me into his office. "how is Harry doing"Ben asks "He is fine but he is in a coma though" I say looking down. "I know he is going to be fine" "I hope," I say.

Time Skip 

I get to my room but I can't sleep I don't know what to do. I just sit there and cry. I finally fall asleep. But I wake up cause I can only see the look on Harry's face when he was stabbed. I get Harry's hoodie on and walk to the porch were Harry last said: "I love you". I get there and just sit and look at the stars. I hear someone come and sit by me. "Hey y/n" its Mal. "Hey, mal" "Cant sleep" "Yeah" "I don't mind if you want to come to my room and we can have a sleepover" "Thanks, Mal I will". I go to Mal's room and fall asleep. The next morning I go back to Harry's room. I get the paper out again and write. 'well, its been 2 days now I can't sleep I also took your hoodie cause it smells like you don't be mad.I miss you I hope you wake up soon Love you Harry'  I put the paper down. And I stay by Harry's bedside. "I miss you" I give him a kiss and head out.

*time skip*

I wake up all alone in my room because A was a senior last year. My room is so dark. It was never this dark. I wish Harry was here. I sit on my bench by the window and open the blinds and let the sun in. It's blinding. I see people outside playing they have so much Joy in their eyes. I get my shoes on and go for a walk. I see people looking at me. I put up the hood and look down. I meet up with the Vk's. "oh Yeah y/n" Jay says."hey guys" I say the boys keep playing their game and I sit with the girls. We sit and talk for a bit. We hear someone call for me. I turn around and its Ben."Ben whats happening" I ask "Its Harry... He is waking up" My heart skips a beat and I get up and run to his bedside. I get to his room and I see him reading the notes I left him. I see tears in his eyes. I run and hug him. "y/n how long has it been?" he asks me. "3 days" "omg I missed you much" I kiss him all over.