100 days to graduation

I walk back from the date and my hand is in Harry's.We stop just outside the castle. "It looks so pretty with the lights on," I say. "I know," Harry says. He walks me back to my room. I give him a kiss "Goodnight Harry" "Good night y/n" I walk into my room and see I have a new roommate. "Hey there." I say "Oh sorry I didn't hear you come in," She says(above) "its fine Im y/n daughter of Tinkerbell whats your name?" I ask her. "oh my name is Iris daughter of Dr.Facilier,"  Iris said. "That's cool," I say. I help Iris unpack. "Thanks for helping me." "No problem did you get your schedule yet?" "Yeah, King Ben said you would help me" "Yeah are you the only new Vk?" "No a boy came and he is in the room next door his name is Nico the son of Hades"( A/N pop quiz what book series did I get the character hint by Rick Riordan)  

Harry's pov

I get to my room and I have a new roommate. "Hey, Harry," He says. "Oh Nico it has been awhile"  Him and I helped run his dads store be for I started working for Uma. "Whats going on with you now?" he asks me. "not much," I tell him what has happened to me with Uma. "jezz" "Yeah so wbu?" "nothing my dad is at the underworld and he has been there for awhile so the shop as gone to hell" He rolled his eyes at the pun. We talk for awhile then I heard a knock. "I will get it," Nico says. Its y/n and another girl. "Hey, Harry its some girls," Nico says "It's fine the one on the left is my girlfriend," I say.  "Oh really," he says. "Hey, Nico," The other girl says. "Hey, Iris". Y/n comes over and gives me a kiss. "Wow," Nico and Iris said. We all start laughing.

A?N Hope you guys enjoy this sorry for not updating I was very sick and had a lot of homework but anyways see you guys in the next one BYEEEE