Can we love again?

I wake up and Im in Harry's arms. How did he get in here. "Heyy Harry how did you get in here" "A let me in" "Oh Im going back to sleep" "Ok night night". "Love you" "Love you too".

*Dream*

I wake up in a bed all alone. "Harry, Harry!!" I start walking around I leave my room and its all dark.  "Hello? is anyone there"  I walk out the the main part of the school and I see Harry"Harry I was so scared" I walk closer and see Fawn "HARRY!?" they start kissing I start crying. "Why Harry" "Nothing you could have done could change this (y/n)" Harry says. "I know this is a dream the Harry I know loves me" I start running I see a yellow light.

I wake up hyperventilating. "Are you ok (y/n)" "It was a dream" I say "You are ok lassie" I cuddle up to him.

*Harry's pov*

"I got to go Tink see you later" "Bye Hook love you" "Love you too". I walk out and go to my room and get ready for the day. I get heading out and run into (y/n) in a captain Hook outfit.   

"Like it Harry" "Yeah its cute"

"Like it Harry" "Yeah its cute". We head to class I head to kindness class and say by to her. "See you later Hook" "See you later Tink" I get there and Fairy godmother said I had a free class to walk around because I have been doing good in the class.I head to the garden area and pick flowers for (y/n). Then the class was over and I get to her class and hand her the flowers and she loves them. "Thanks Harry I love them and you" "Thanks love you too".

A/n I started school and sorry its late sorry so sorry see you guys in the next one BYEEE