New Love?

*still Harry's pov*

The doctor said it was a poison and she should wake up in the morning. "oh my fairy godmother" A says "who could have done this" she asks while looking at me with tears in her eyes. "I dont know" I say. "Harry could it be Lion you know how he was pissed at you for dating her" "Yeah I know but he wouldnt take it this far or maybe he would I dont know" "Aren't you guys friends" "we were when we were little A if you are tired I can stay here with her" "OK night come get me when she wakes up" "Ok Night A". I want to sleep too so i get in her hospital bed and wrap my arms around her and fall asleep.

*(y/n) pov* 

I dont know what happened I was awake then all of a sudden I couldn't move I tried to wake A up but then I must have passed out and fell. I wake up and I see im at the hospital and Im in Harry's arms I feel better already because of that. "H-harry is that you" I says "(Y/N) your up" he gives me a quick kiss."What happened to me" "Someone  poisoned you A and I think it was Lion" Ben walks in "Hey your up (y/n)" "yeah I got up about 2 mins ago" "I want to tell you we are asking Lion if he knows anything" "Ok"I try to stand up but I start to fall and Harry catches me "Maybe you should lay down for a bit and get some sleep" "Ok be here when I wake up" "No problem love" He kisses my forehead and I start to sleep.

*Harry's pov*

I head out with Ben and we talk about Lion. I go and tell A she woke up and she runs out and heads for her.  I notice my room door is opened. I say bye to Ben and walk in. I see Lion getting his stuffed packed. "So you did do it "I say I scare him "Yeah so I didn't go as planed or it wont for awhile" "what!!!" Im now getting mad.  "Nothing" he jumped out the window and ran away. I go tell Ben what happened and he say he would fine him. I go head to where (y/n) is and I get there and hear her singing. (PLAY SONG ABOVE) 

"Let me riddle you a ditty, it's just an itty bitty, little thing on my mind.
About a boy and a girl, trying to take on the world one kiss at a time.
Now the funny thing about, ain't a story without it, but the story is mine.
And I wish you could say, that it ended just fine.We all want to know, how it ends.

Oh, happily ever after, wouldn't you know, wouldn't you know.Oh, skip to the ending, who'd like to know, I'd like to know.Author of the moment, can you tell me, do I end up, do I end up happy?

Inhale, breathe steady, exhale, like you're ready, if you're ready or not.Just a boy and a girl gonna to take on the world, and we want to get caught.In the middle of a very happy ending, let's see what we've got, let's give it a shot.Let's give it a shot."

  We all want to know, how it ends 

 Oh, happily ever after, wouldn't you know, wouldn't you know.
Oh, skip to the ending, who'd like to know, I'd like to know.Author of the moment, can you tell me, do I end up, do I end up happy? 

We all have a story to tell.Whether we whisper or yell.We all have a story, of adolescence and all it's glory.We all have a story to tell.  

Oh, happily ever after, wouldn't you know, wouldn't you know.
Oh, skip to the ending, who'd like to know, I'd like to know.
Author of the moment, can you tell me, do I end up, do I end up happy?  

We all have a story to tell.We all have a story to tell.We all have a story to tell.We all have a story to tell.We all have a story to tell.We all have a story to tell."  

"Wow you can sing Lass" "HARRY" she starts to turn red. "You sound amazing" "Thanks". We sit there and talk and I end up staying there till late at night. "Im going to go to bed Night love you Harry" "ok Night love you more Lassie" I give her I quick kiss and leave.

*(y/n) pov*

I wake up and see A crying next to me. "whats up A" "Its Harry I think he was put under a love spell he is now in his room kissing Katie the daughter of Rapunzel" "WHAT" I start crying "Im so sorry I didn't know what to do" I sit there and cry on A's shoulder. Ben walks in "whats wrong girls" "It's Harry we think he was put under a Love story" A says "Oh my Im so sorry (y/n)" He comes over and gives me a hug. "I will ask Mal to come down here and talk to you" "That be great" A says I still crying when Mal comes running in. She comes straight to me and gives me a hug "Im so sorry there is one way but its going to be hard" "I dont care he doesn't really love her" The rest of the Vk's come in and we all group hug. 

*Harry's Pov* 

I notice a girl by my room and I say hi to her "Hi there" "Hi Harry my name is Katie" She try's to kiss me"wow there I have a girlfriend sorry" "Oh thats ok here have these cookies" I take them and go into my room and eat them all of a sudden I love her.

A/n Hope you guys like this one Katie is my best friend Irl I asked her if she wanted the be in the story so here she is. Also thanks for 1000 views thats crazy. See you guys in the next one BYEEE