This is a nightmare come true

I wake up and Harry is there in my bed, doesn't he know he has his own. I dont care though he is so warm. Harry is busy all the time because he is now the leader of the pirates,so im working on the house. I was about to head to the Fish n chips then a random pirate walks up to me and says"How easy it would be to lead the pirate's if Harry was busy finding you" "What get away from me" "sure lass just watch your back"He says as he walks away. Jezz what's up with him. You start running to Harry you get there and tell him about it"wow you have my sword right" he says"yeah""Keep it with you 24/7""got it" "Im free tonight want to go out?""YES!" "meet me here at 8pm""Got it"you give him a kiss and head back home.

*Time skip*

I met Harry at Fish n Chips"Hey (y/n)""Hey Harry where are we going" "I will never tell"

*Harry's Pov*

Where I was taking her was her favorite place.It was far up and you can see all the lights on the Isle and Auradon. "Oh my gosh Harry its so pretty" "I thought you would like it". We stayed up there for hours and then went home and fell asleep this time in my bed. She was still up at 4am."cant sleep(y/n)""yea it's just what that one guy said""dont worry you can stay with me all day""ok good I would love that". We both fell asleep.

*morning*

"you ready to hang out all day?""YEAH" (y/n) says wow she is happy today."sorry I just ready to see you all day" she says.We start to walk to fish n chips. "your fine Lassie" I say trying to cheer her up. "Okay". It going to be a fun day. Every so often (y/n) came by and gave me a kiss and play with my hair which I did not mind. "Harry when can we go home or on a walk""You can go on a walk sweet""sweet but were villians""Im but your not""true ok be back soon babe" 

*(y/n) pov*

I went to go walk out of Fish n Chips but first I grab Harry's sword and blew him a kiss. I start to just walk around I go back to my old hang out and grab some stuff then just walk around because im so bored. Its been about an hour so Im going to head back. As Im heading back I hear Gil talking to someone so I start running and up my hood up. "Lass whats wrong" "I saw Gil and didnt feel safe""You are ok" He says Has he hugs me. "You ready to go home"he asks. "yeah Im a bit tired". We head home and I put the stuff up I grab from the old hang out."Did you make that Lass""yeah when I was little""Its cute""Thanks"you say as you put your hair behind your ear. I go to my bed and tell Harry to come over then we head to bed.

In the morning I go to Curl up & Dye and get my hair done.

{Any base color you want but green tips}

Then I go get my new outfit for my date with Harry.

{DONT LOOK AT HAIR and bracelets Lime Green}

I head to fish n chips. "wow Lass nice hair" "thanks just got it done" "Nice we still on for date night""Yeah Hook duh" we hang out by the sea for a bit then just walk and he scares people like always."you're a dork Harry""I know and you a fairy""Well no duh".

*Time skip*

*Harry's pov*

I have no idea what to do for date night I think there are fireworks to night it is the 20th anniversary Of Bell and Beast wedding. I check the TV and there is so we are going to watch those  on our roof. "(y/n) you ready""Yeah one sec" She comes out in a lime green dress with gold lace that looks like pixie dust"w-wow (y/n) you look beautiful""Thanks"she starts to blush. We watch the fireworks and she goes on a walk to drop off a letter for Mal."Be safe(y/n)" "I will" she says" Love you" "Love you more Hook"

*(y/n) pov*

I head off to drop off a letter for the VK's and as I start to head back The guy who talk about taking me walked up to me and said"why out so late""I had to drop something off"You start to grab Harry's sword"No need lassie""Fine what do you want""Nothing but to lead the pirate's""Hard to do Harry is in charge""Not if I make a deal with him to make him give it up which won't be hard when I have you"As he says that he grabs you.

A/N Im mean I know also you have been through alot quick note I need to say I Might change to every other day or every day depends on how busy I am just saying have any ideas tell me im having trouble writing parts Ok see you guys next time BYEEEEE